- For Home
- For Work
Supplier SER requirements
The following Supplier social and environmental responsibility (SER) requirements apply to any Supplier doing business with HP, and are part of any contract with an HP legal entity that obligates a Supplier to comply with HP's SER requirements or policies, including the Supplier Code of Conduct. For purposes of this section, the term "Supplier" refers to any party who provides goods or services for HP's internal use or in connection with a product that is sold, provided, or marketed by HP.
Supplier represents and warrants that it will:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and require their suppliers to do the same (including labor agencies)
- Read and understand HP's Supply Chain Social and Environmental Responsibility Policy
- Conform to the expectations and standards in HP's Electronic Industry Code of Conduct (a.k.a. Supplier Code of Conduct in certain agreements) and HP’s Student and Dispatch Worker Guidance Standard for Supplier Facilities in the People’s Republic of China (PRC), as applicable.
- Comply with applicable environmental specifications and requirements set forth in HP's General Specification for the Environment
Promptly upon request by HP, Supplier agrees that it will:
- Review and sign HP's Supplier Social and Environmental Responsibility Agreement
- Complete the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Supplier Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- Obtain HP's review and feedback of the ICT Supplier Self-Assessment Questionnaire and create an improvement plan with defined timeline and metrics
- Cooperate in periodic on-site audits
- Provide clear and accurate reporting to HP
Instructions to complete and submit the online Supplier Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
If requested by HP, access the EICC-ON platform using the instructions provided with the invitation. Register the appropriate facility/corporate information and enter your SAQ. Within the platform, please share your SAQ with HP by granting access.
Further instructions are available in the online EICC-ON tool.
End of Supplier SER Requirements. Please see below for additional information concerning HP's SER Program Policies and Standards.
- Human rights
- + - Supply chain responsibility
- HP People
- + - Social innovation
- Economic impacts