- For Home
- For Work
Our employees' generosity inspires us, and we support their giving with popular matching programs.
Access to technology does more than help students master 21st-century skills. It takes education further, faster, and it inspires a love of learning. With the right equipment, students can stretch the limits of what they know and make unexpected connections. That sparks daring new ideas and jump-starts growth.
HP encourages employees to support U.S. nonprofits and K–12 schools, colleges, and universities with equipment donations. Through the Employee Product Giving Program, employees pay just 25 percent of the list price of an HP product, and HP pays the remaining 75 percent. Since 2007, HP and our employees have donated $25 million worth of HP technology at list value.
Cash matching We also encourage employees to support the many causes they care about with cash donations. Through the HP Company Foundation Cash Matching Program, we match employees' donations to eligible nonprofit organizations dollar for dollar, up to $1,000 per employee. Since 2007, HP has donated $23 million through the program.
- HP Advisors
- Family Giving Tree
- Morocco Entrepreneurship Master Class
- Global Health Corps
- HP Mexico job search course
- HP Hackathon
- HP Germany legal pro bono program
- Random Hacks of Kindness
- HP China pro bono program
- Médecins Sans Frontières in Japan
- Building skills with Junior Achievement
- HP Retirees
- Job-search Workshops in Singapore
- HP volunteers in China
- Global HR pro bono volunteerism
- + - Disaster relief
- Employee giving