HP mt40 Mobile Client
HP mt40 Thin Client
Powered to Perform.
Keep up with your demanding workload. Power through projects with proven Intel® Celeron technology. Enjoy PC-like performance when viewing digital graphics and media, thanks to more Flash and RAM on the HP mt40 than its predecessor. Whether you’re telecommuting or using bandwidth-hungry apps, the HP Velocity software improves the quality of your connection so there’s no interruption in your work.
*Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Except where noted, all prices are estimated U.S. HP prices. Actual prices from other locations or websites may vary.
- Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements
- Models without optional webcam have single integrated microphone on left side of display panel.
- Wireless use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with your local vendor for coverage area and availability in your area. Connection and speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G compatibility with HSPA+ and LTE. 4G LTE is only available in the United States.
- Fast Charge Technology recharges your battery up to 90% within 90 minutes when the system is off. Fast Charge Technology does not apply to the HP Ultra Extended Life or 9-cell batteries. When the PC is powered on, charge time may increase and will vary based on the workload of the notebook PC. Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See MobileMark07 battery benchmark http://www.bapco.com/products/mobilemark2007 for additional details.
- Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit http://www.hp.com/go/lookuptool Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. Consult the HP Customer Support Center for details.