HP Expands Enterprise-level Premium Support to Commercial Customers with New Priority Services Offering
On Aug. 1, 2013, HP announced HP Priority Services, a suite of premium, enterprise-level global PC support services designed to optimize help desk and IT resource performance. HP Priority Services is an enterprise IT support service that offers coverage in more than 60 countries, with direct access to support agents.
The HP Priority Services suite—which consists of HP Priority Access and HP Priority Management—addresses common help desk and IT challenges, including reducing help desk workload by up to 30 percent(1), managing the entire install base of PC support needs and delivering executive-level performance reporting.
The HP Priority Services suite covers the entire install base of HP personal systems that are under warranty or extended service contract, including desktops, notebooks, workstations, retail point-of-sale systems, thin clients and tablets. HP Priority Services can be purchased for one or three years. (2)
HP Priority Access provides enterprise IT help desks with access to highly skilled support agents, online case management tools and hassle-free resolution for the entire HP personal systems install base. HP Priority Access offers the following features:
- 24/7 direct access to highly skilled remote support agents.
- Spanning more than 60 countries and 15 languages.
- Direct access via toll-free phone support with top-of-the-queue priority.
- Web-based submission and tracking solutions that provide time-saving online case tools to quickly and easily open, monitor and close IT case tickets.
HP Priority Management offers HP Priority Access features plus an assigned account professional to manage all HP support needs, including support performance management and parts prioritization. HP Priority Management offers these additional features:
- A dedicated HP Global Customer Support Manager (GCSM) residing in the same region as the customer’s headquarters to work with the customer to proactively manage and address support needs and performance issues.(3)
- Parts prioritization to optimize end-user uptime and productivity.
- Executive-level reporting that assesses the customer’s unique product quality and service status to recommend service adjustments.
HP Priority Services is ideal for any enterprise IT customer, small and medium-size business (SMB), or public sector IT organization that has a minimum of 250 HP personal systems under warranty or extended warranty. The organization must have an IT help desk that diagnoses hardware issues. Since HP Priority Services covers more than 60 countries and 15 languages, it especially beneficial to multinational companies who desire a consistent professional global experience.
HP Priority Services is available to customers worldwide beginning Aug. 1, 2013.
Additional information about HP Priority Services is available from local HP sales representatives and by visiting www.hp.com/go/priorityservices.
A video about HP Priority Services is available at http://bit.ly/1aqGMba.
(1) Weighted average based on analysis of account call center average talk times (help desk-to-help desk) by region, January 2013 – March 2013.
(2) HP requires that customers cover 100 percent of their in-warranty installed base of HP personal systems units when purchasing HP Priority Services. HP Priority Management (which includes HP Priority Access) is a separately purchased service offering with a 1,000-seat minimum of HP personal systems, up to three-year service duration. When purchased independently, HP Priority Access requires a 250-seat minimum of HP personal systems and up to three-year service duration. Seat minimum installed bases require a valid HP warranty or HP extended hardware service contract on HP products and HP-supported products that are sold by HP or an HP authorized reseller and limited to HP PC products: desktops, notebooks, workstations, retail point of sale, thin clients and tablets. HP Technology Services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
(3) Available only with HP Priority Management. HP Priority Management (which includes HP Priority Access) is a separately purchased service offering with a 1,000-seat minimum, up to three-year service duration. HP Priority Access requires a 250-seat minimum and up to three-year service duration.
© 2013 HP Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2016 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP Inc. products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP Inc. shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.