HP Delivers Services and Solutions to Give Businesses Greater Control, Visibility and Management of Their Printing Environment
PALO ALTO, Calif. - HP today announced services and solutions to help businesses better manage and maintain printer fleets.
These offerings, available directly from HP and channel partners, help small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and enterprises free time and resources to focus on core business needs.
The new offerings include:
- Easy and automated supplies ordering and replenishment with new HP SureSupply solutions
- Updates to HP Express Decision Portal and regional expansions to HP Partner Managed Print Services (MPS)
- Increased multivendor support in managed environments
- Automated fleet management capabilities with enhancements to the HP Smart Decision Suite
“Regardless of the size and make up of an organization, effective print management is integral to help ensure costs are kept in line and employee productivity is at its highest,” said Pradeep Jotwani, senior vice president, LaserJet and Enterprise Solutions, HP. “With today’s expansion of HP’s services and solutions offerings, HP provides better ways to reduce costs, increase productivity and improve efficiencies by automating the management and optimization of print environments.”
Quick and convenient cartridge replenishment
There is never a convenient time to run out of ink or toner, and buying new cartridges can be a time-consuming hassle. As customers are looking to simplify day-to-day tasks, there is a demand for services that enable easy cartridge replenishment.
HP is helping customers quickly and conveniently replenish Original HP cartridges from their preferred reseller with HP SureSupply:
- HP SureSupply Express targets consumers and small businesses with up to 10 HP devices, facilitating ink and toner cartridge replenishment through one-touch ordering from iOS or Android smartphones or tablets.
- HP SureSupply Auto-Delivery is for SMB customers with more than 10 HP or non-HP devices, providing the choice of approving each order or enabling automatic ink and toner cartridge replenishment.
HP expands Managed Print Services
- The geographic expansion of HP Partner MPS enables channel partners to sell HP MPS in new regions, expands and enhances the selling experience for partners already on board in existing regions, and brings greater efficiencies and print management to SMB customers around the globe. In addition, HP is extending the availability of HP Express Decision Portal, better equipping channel partners to provide proposals and quotes for cost-per-page pricing and other billing models, updated funnel reports, contract tracking, and account management.
- With increased multivendor support capabilities for its MPS customers, HP is helping businesses more effectively optimize, manage and improve mixed fleet print environments through a single partner. This extension now provides advanced-level support for security, mobility, workflow and industry-specific solutions, as well as remote monitoring, for a larger number of non-HP devices.
Centralized fleet management for enterprises
New fleet management capabilities for enterprises provide a direct line of sight into the performance and utilization of an entire print fleet, helping increase efficiency, sustainability and manageability.
With HP Smart Decision Suite 2.0, IT managers can easily monitor and analyze device usage, centralizing printing device fleet management. This upgrade includes enhanced and comprehensive analytics tools, an expansion of global invoice automation, contract administration, reporting and proactive fleet management, as well as language localization in 26 countries.
Additional information about new HP imaging and printing services and solutions is available at www.hp.com/go/managedprintservices.
© 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2017 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP Inc. products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP Inc. shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.