CSPs can expand revenue sources by becoming cloud service brokers
The HP Cloud Services Enablement (CSE) portfolio for communications service providers offers an opportunity to open new revenue streams from SMB customers and quickly deliver products and service bundles.
This extensive portfolio accelerates your deployment of cloud services and gets you to market quickly with revenue-generating new offerings.
How communications service providers can expand revenue sources by becoming cloud services brokers.
Read the white paper
PDF 747 KB
The HP Cloud Services Enablement (CSE) portfolio for Communications Service Providers tightly integrates HP software, hardware and services to simplify and accelerate the deployment of cloud services.
Pre-integrated cloud solutions include:
- CSE for Device Management as a service to manage and backup data for mobile devices and PCs
- CSE for Communications as a service with a suite of HP and third-party solutions such as messaging, collaboration and business voice services
- CSE for Business Applications as a service with a suite of third-party solutions for web hosting, ERP, CRM and more
- CSE for Infrastructure as a service, based on CloudSystem Service Provider for compute services offering
The portfolio is based on the Aggregation Platform for SaaS (HP AP4SaaS) which serves as a mediation layer between a service provider's systems, the cloud services they offer and their end customers' environments.
Additional services make HP’s end-to-end approach unique:
- The HP Cloud Business Strategy Workshop for Communication Services Providers is the cornerstone of a comprehensive Cloud consulting offer that helps CSPs define and clarify their strategy for public cloud.
- HP Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) for Communications Service Providers offers hosting and managed cloud services to quickly respond to demand, and scale operations to new clients without investment in new data center floor space and the capital necessary to build out those centers.