Transform your business for tangible results
HP Solution Consulting Services (SCS) helps you grow revenue and maintain sustainable profitability while improving operational performance, achieving faster time to market of new services, and delivering superior customer experience.
HP SCS offers a holistic approach to help executives define their strategy and roadmap, to transform their people, process and technology, and the methodology to execute the transformation.
As the communications, media and entertainment (CME) industry is facing a tumultuous economic environment, "business-driven" operations are needed to stay ahead of over-the-top competitors, new business models, and cost imperatives.
HP SCS is a worldwide business consulting practice helping CME customers define and execute a profitable transformation strategy – from a network-centric business to a customer-centric business – to achieve tangible business outcomes.
HP SCS brings you:
- CME industry experienced subject matter experts.
- Unique network and IT expertise.
- Strategic and Financial Advisory, Operational Excellence, and Transformation Governance business consulting capabilities.
- HP developed and maintained industry framework including industry standards, system architecture, process, organization and metrics.
HP SCS features:
- A portfolio of consulting capabilities to accompany Communications Service Providers (CSPs) at each step of their transformation: strategic and financial advisory, operational excellence and transformation management.
- Specialized consulting offerings targeted at C-level executives to address specific customer business issues.
- Methodology to orchestrate transformations.
- Model-based approach to accelerate informed decision-making with better predictability (HP COSMOS industry blueprint).
- An Industry Advisory Program that packages consulting solutions to address key challenges facing the CME industry.
Our SCS consulting offers are suites of business consulting intellectual property focused on specific customer business issues. The offers provide engagement acceleration, differentiation, thought leadership and repeatability:
- Operations Support System (OSS) Factory – enables Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to transform their legacy OSS infrastructure and meet the needs of the digital economy.
- Cloud Business and Market Strategy – helps Service Providers define and clarify their monetization strategy for public cloud services.
- Telco Big Data and Analytics – empowers CSPs to transform into Communications Experience Providers by effectively using a myriad of information sources.
- Business Consulting for Media and Entertainment – helps Broadcasters and Service Providers define and clarify their strategy for media and entertainment services. Digital TV Transformation is the first available offer, addressing new opportunities the digital tsunami is bringing to the media and entertainment industry.
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Strategic Advisory Services – supports CSPs in their journey toward successful adoption of NFV by establishing the foundational pillars of their programs right from the start.