The pressure on hospitals is greater than ever. And so are the opportunities.
The HP Digital Hospital Solution delivers an integrated patient-centric environment orchestrating a fully interconnected, real-time health system. It is based on the HP integration engine, a Service Oriented Architecture that is pervasive, interoperable, secure and highly available.
It holistically addresses the IT needs of the most complex and critical elements of healthcare delivery in inpatient settings. The Digital Hospital features an expanded solution framework and formal reference architectures.
The HP Digital Hospital Solution helps you reduce patient wait times and reduce medication error rates. These solutions facilitate information sharing to enhance collaboration and clinical staff efficiency. These benefits improve physicians’ abilities to make clinical decisions.
Achieve measurable benefits
We have helped hospital providers realize measurable benefits such as*:
- 30% increased outpatient capacity
- 6% year over year productivity improvement
- Annual savings of $30 million USD
- 95% reduction in walk-in clinic visits
- 72% reduction in emergency room visits
- 33% reduction in prescription delivery time
Improved patient experience:
- 20% decline in average length of stay
- 94% patient satisfaction
- 100% patient information accuracy
To learn more about transforming the way healthcare is managed read the solution overview:
*Source: HP Digital Hospital Solution At-A-Glance, 4AA4-1539ENW, PDF
Digital Hospital Solution Overview
PDF 350 KB