In this technical white paper, find out how your small to medium size deployments can utilize HP Server Automation Virtual Appliance (SAVA) as a lower cost alternative to HP Server Automation. Identify specific high level features of SAVA to help you perform your system management tasks as well as learn how to maintain security and upkeep of this virtual appliance.
Learn more about SAVA’s:
- Design & Architecture – delivered preinstalled and pre-configured on a virtual machine
- Server Automation Client – java-based tool to manage servers, scripts, and jobs
- OS provisioning & configuration – automated & comprehensive server baseline
- Patch Management – identify, install and remove Microsoft Window and Linux
- Software Management – verify servers are compliant with policies
- Audit & Compliance Management - maintain policies with checks and remediation