LAS VEGAS — HP today announced the 2013 winners of the HP AllianceOne Partner of the Year Award.
The HP AllianceOne Partner Awards recognize partner members that have achieved outstanding accomplishments in the development and delivery of innovative HP-based solutions that raise the standard for business excellence and client satisfaction. The winners are chosen for delivering solutions that drive meaningful results for shared customers.
“HP is announcing the 2013 AllianceOne Partner of the Year award to those partners that have demonstrated superior integration with HP technologies,” said Doug Oathout, vice president, Channel and Alliances, Enterprise Marketing, HP. “They have demonstrated exceptional dedication and expertise in addressing the business and technology challenges of their customers within the areas of cloud computing, communications interoperability, converged storage, information optimization, mission-critical computing and security.”
The following organizations are recipients of the 2013 AllianceOne Partner of the Year Award.
Category: Cloud Computing
- F5 Networks, a worldwide leader in application delivery networking, is recognized for its broad suite of intelligent application services to ensure the reliable, secure and fast delivery of applications—in the data center, network or cloud—to any device located anywhere. Combined with HP’s data center and network infrastructure solutions, F5 solutions help customers gain a competitive edge through greater business agility and reduced total cost of ownership (TCO).
- PwC, a company that provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services, is recognized for providing customers with project and program management support when implementing HP’s cloud computing services around IT service management (ITSM), risk management, communications management, and quality management and control.
Category: Communications Interoperability
- Microsoft, the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential, is recognized for leveraging HP Networking technologies with Microsoft® Lync to integrate customer communications tools—telephony, video conferencing, email and instant messaging—to address key challenges of interoperability that can jeopardize the mission-critical nature of telephone communications.
- Mobixell Networks Inc., a leading global provider of intelligent mobile internet solutions, is recognized for its leadership and advances in delivering mobile data optimization as well as monetization solutions built on HP technology to enable mobile operators to significantly enhance their customers’ experience while simultaneously creating new sources of revenue.
Category: Converged Storage
- Axcient, a leading cloud solution for eliminating application downtime and data loss, is recognized for leveraging HP Converged Storage technology to go beyond traditional data backup to deliver best-in-class business continuity and disaster recovery service that enables businesses to reduce risk and cost, while improving productivity.
- Veeam® Software, an innovative provider of backup, replication and virtualization management solutions for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V, is recognized for its Veeam Backup & Replication™, which provides customers with dramatic improvements in recovery time objectives (RTOs) as well as recovery point objectives (RPOs) when combined with HP StoreVirtual Storage and HP StoreServ Storage snapshots. Customers also experience an improvement in backup efficiency when combining Veeam Backup & Replication with HP StoreOnce Backup systems.
Category: Information Optimization
- Accenture, a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, is recognized for its data repository integration services, built on HP technology, that enable clients to reduce costs and improve operational efficiency.
- Qosmos, a company that turns networks into information sources, making them application- and service-aware, is recognized for its strategic role in feeding real-time network intelligence to the HP Smart Profile Server (SPS) Analytics platform, used by communications service providers (CSPs) to ensure high service quality, create new revenue streams and optimize network investments.
Category: Mission-critical Computing
- Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, is recognized for the high level of service and value it offers customers with its Smart Energy Services (SES) knowledge library of proven artifacts, program deliverables, processes, test cases, use cases, templates, models and reports that enable utility clients to leverage leading practices to meet their needs.
- EnterpriseDB, the leading provider of enterprise-class products and services based on PostgreSQL, is recognized for its Postgres Plus family of products that leverage HP technology to deploy large enterprise mission-critical IT environments as well as software enhancements that are integrated with PostgreSQL to deliver enterprise-class performance, security and manageability.
- SAP, the market leader in enterprise application software, is recognized for its SAP HANA® platform and its SAP® Sybase® Adaptive Server® Enterprise and SAP Sybase Replication Server® software. These solutions leverage HP technology to enable enterprises to support an ever-increasing volume of transactions on mission-critical applications and improve operational efficiency with rock-solid security, high availability and disaster-recovery solutions, all while keeping IT costs low.
- AccessData, a pioneer of digital and mobile investigations as well as litigation support solutions, is recognized for its solutions that leverage HP technology to help clients respond to and analyze cybersecurity threats, forensics and e-discovery, and for providing a powerful end-to-end solution for incident and threat response as well as remediation.
- XYPRO Technology Corporation, a developer of mission-critical security software and longtime HP NonStop partner, is recognized for its suite of security solutions, built on HP NonStop technology, that provide customers with audit and compliance management, role-based access control, single sign-on and multifactor authentication, discretionary and dynamic object security, and state-of-the-art encryption.
Additional information on HP Discover 2013 is available at http://h30614.www3.hp.com/discover/home.
Microsoft is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. SAP, SAP HANA and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. Sybase, Adaptive Server and Replication Server are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sybase, Inc. or its subsidiaries/affiliates. ® indicates registration in the United States. Sybase is an SAP company.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statements concerning expected development, performance, market share or competitive performance relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the competitive pressures faced by HP’s businesses; the development and transition of new products and services and the enhancement of existing products and services to meet customer needs and respond to emerging technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its customers, suppliers and partners; the protection of HP's intellectual property assets, including intellectual property licensed from third parties; integration and other risks associated with business combination and investment transactions; the hiring and retention of key employees; assumptions related to pension and other post-retirement costs and retirement programs; the execution, timing and results of restructuring plans, including estimates and assumptions related to the cost and the anticipated benefits of implementing those plans; the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; and other risks that are described in HP’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including HP’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2012. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.