Exhilarating power wrapped in luxury
Meet the stunning HP Premium Family – devices for those that want it all and still yearn for more. These luxurious devices,
with unrivaled performance and alluring designs, surpass your wildest expectations. With impressive technology
and refined materials, the new Premium Family is bound to be your new obsession.
Powered to perform
All-day battery life2
our batteries. Fly out for the big conference
– or make a great escape – on a single charge.
Get in a full day without ever having to worry
about where you left the charger.2
Spectre x360 up to 13hrs2
ENVY x360 up to 9.75hrs2
Spectre Laptop up to 9hrs2
We would look so good together
Cutting-edge designs, innovative engineering, and refined materials come together in the new Premium Family.
Perfection down to the pixel
Faster to done:
start fast and finish first
start fast and finish first.
Windows gives you the absolute best experience for quickly getting things done.
More power in every millimeter
Bang & Olufsen.
Powered for performance
Introducing the the thinnest, most secure
Wherever business or pleasure takes you, the HP EliteBook x360 sets a new benchmark for creativity
with five versatile modes, unmatched security features, and 16 hours 30 minute battery life.2
Security and manageability
Dynamic performance on the go
1. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Windows 10/ MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
3. Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images.
4. 4K content required to view full 4K images.
5. Lowest weight requires non-glass, non-touch.
6. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
7. Optional dock required and sold separately. Peripherals sold separately.
8. Mobile Broadband is an optional feature and requires factory configuration. Use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
9. Based on HP's internal analysis of 14" business-class notebooks as of January 4, 2016 with >1 million unit annual sales having preinstalled encryption, authentication, malware protection and BIOS-level protection passing MIL-STD 810G tests with optional docking incorporating power delivery.
10. Weight will vary by configuration.
11. Based on HP's internal analysis as of 2/10/16 of vendors shipping >1 million units worldwide annually with clamshell design, Windows or OSX, measured at z-height.
12. Most secure based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost among convertibles with Intel 7th Generation processors, Windows Pro OS and keyboard that does not detach as of December 1, 2016.Thinnest based on competitors with >1m units annually of convertible, non-detachables having a Windows Pro OS and 6th or 7th generation Intel® vPro™ enabled processor as of December 1, 2016.
13. HP Sure Start Gen 3, available on HP EliteBook products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
14. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase expected to be available Q2 2017.
15. Based on HP’s internal analysis as of May 11, 2016 of mobile devices delivering phablet, laptop, and desktop business productivity, preinstalled with Windows 10 Mobile, MIL-STD 810G and IP67 testing, the ability to run virtualized corporate apps on a big screen using an optional dock, and a biometric solution for security.
NOTE: Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7
In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows® 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
©Copyright 2016, 2017 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.