Realize maximum gains from Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 virtualization with storage infrastructure that meets the demands of virtual server, desktop and private cloud environments.
With HP Converged Storage and Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012, you can lower costs and increase the efficiency, availability and flexibility of your IT infrastructure. And, you can transform your data center into a cloud computing environment that provides IT services on demand.
- Optimize—increase savings by doubling VM density while still experiencing enough performance to support the unpredictable workload of virtualized environments
- Simplify—spend up to 90% less time managing the storage for your Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V deployment
- Save—reduce upfront and ongoing storage capacity requirements by 50%, guaranteed1
HP Converged Storage for Microsoft Hyper-V Environments
HP offers a range of converged storage solutions to address your specific needs:
- HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage—designed to deliver enterprise IT-as-a-Service simply, efficiently and flexibly. With a tightly coupled clustered architecture, secure multi-tenancy and mixed workload support, HP 3PAR StoreServ is the only storage platform that spans from the low end of the midrange to the high end of the enterprise with a single architecture.
- HP StoreEasy Storage—built on industry-leading HP ProLiant Gen8 servers and Windows Storage Server 2012, HP StoreEasy lets you focus on your business, not on IT. The midrange HP StoreEasy 5000 is the industry’s first active-active clustered controller file-serving appliance and delivers greater storage flexibility, uptime and performance for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V with SMB 3.0. HP StoreEasy leverages Cluster-in-a-Box, wizard-based tools and a choice of drive types in an ultra-dense 3U chassis.
- HP StoreVirtual Storage—scale capacity and performance linearly to seamlessly grow with your business. Built on industry-standard HP ProLiant Gen8 server and BladeSystem hardware, and using HP scale-out software and converged management, HP StoreVirtual 4000 and StoreVirtual VSA are optimized for virtualized environments such as Microsoft Hyper-V.
- HP VirtualSystem for Microsoft—the fastest path to virtualization. Featuring HP servers, HP networking and HP StoreVirtual or HP 3PAR StoreServ storage, HP VirtualSystem for Microsoft includes Microsoft Hyper-V as the foundational virtualization platform, and Microsoft System Center as the foundation for a Microsoft Private Cloud.
For more information:
1 The above is intended to highlight certain aspects of our Get Thin Guarantee and does not contain the full terms, conditions, limitations, definitions, and other provisions (“Terms”) of the Get Thin Guarantee. The Terms shall be contained in a written Get Thin Guarantee Terms and Conditions document which shall take precedence over the above. Qualification for our Get Thin Guarantee is subject to your acceptance of a Get Thin Guarantee Terms and Conditions document and your satisfaction of those Terms.
Business Application Solutions