When it comes to flash, architecture matters.
Not all flash arrays are enterprise-class. Make sure you know the difference.
HP Converged Flash: all-flash optimized but not flash limited
- All-flash performance: More than 900,000 IOPS and sub-microsecond latency
- Unified flexibility: Block, file and object access from a single capacity pool
- Tier-1 resiliency: High availability backed by our 6-Nines Guarantee program
- Enterprise scale: Start small and grow up to 3.5 PB total usable capacity
- Federated mobility: Non-disruptive live migration across systems
- Hybrid affordability: All-flash first with HDD support to lower costs
"You want to talk game changer? Getting more transactions processed at half the cost is why flash is a big deal. With 3PAR Flash it was game, set and match.”
- Pete Robinson, Manager, Storage Administration, Salesforce.com/ExactTarget
How we can help you
Check out our e-guide to help you find the right flash solution.
|HP 3PAR StoreServ flash-optimized systems|
HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage is the most flexible flash-optimized architecture on the planet. Our broad set of federated solutions let you take advantage of flash performance with options right-sized for midrange, enterprise and service providers.
Our all-flash array
Our converged flash array
Our all-flash starter kit
|A smooth transition to flash for existing 3PAR StoreServ customers|
Ready to make the move to flash? Use this free tool that includes Adaptive Flash Cache Simulation and I/O reporting so you can determine the optimal amount of flash needed in your system- plus tools to determine the real-world benefits of Thin Deduplication.
|Flash-optimized systems for smaller environments|
Smaller environments are now able to accelerate business applications with new performance enhancements and virtualized storage capabilities in the industry leading MSA product family.
Simply StoreIT flash solutions
* HP analysis of typical random database workload performance requirements against the total system performance capability of a 4-node HP 3PAR StoreServ 7450.
1 Comparing the relative performance and footprint of a 3PAR All-Flash array to a 3PAR HDD-based array.
2 Subject to the terms and conditions of the HP 3PAR Get 6-Nines Guarantee Program.
3 Based on HP analysis of publicly available specifications for HP 3PAR StoreServ 7450c vs. Pure Storage FA-4xx and EMC.
4 As compared to not using data compaction technologies. Based on a 4:1 data compaction ratio achieved with the combination of HP 3PAR Thin Technologies.