- For Home
- For Work
- By industry
- For Home
- For Work
- By industry
- Is your branch office or data center server infrastructure challenged to support more users and applications within constrained budget, smaller IT staff and limited space or energy footprint? In your environment is downtime not an option, security is paramount and IT dynamics mandate a flexible converged infrastructure that scales with your business?
The HP Integrity rx2800 i4 Server, a reliable and secure 2U two-socket UNIX server, is a great fit for branch offices and rack-mount server data centers supporting a range of mission-critical workloads. With up to 3x performance, 21% less energy consumption and 33% lower total cost of ownership (TCO), the rx2800 i4 server does more with less.
It enables workload consolidation and software licensing cost savings through HP Virtual Partitions or Virtual Machines while HP Insight SW and Integrated Lights-Out 3 increase staff productivity. HP-UX 11iv3 and HP Serviceguard support provides always-on resiliency and disaster recovery capability.
- Boost performance up to 3x within 2U foot-print with one or two Intel® Itanium® 9500 series processors having four or eight cores and 33% higher memory bandwidth
- Scale-Up to 16 cores, 384GB of system memory, 7.2TB of internal storage and six PCIe Gen2 I/O slots
- Lower energy, space and IT resource requirements for a 33% lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Consume 21% less energy and meet ENERGY STAR® requirements with Low Voltage (1.35V) DDR3 memory and HP Platinum Plus Power Supplies
- Increase IT staff productivity through enhanced HP Integrity Integrated Lights-Out 3 (ILO 3)
- Enhanced Error detection, correction and isolation for memory, cache and processor
Do More With Less
- The HP Integrity rx2800 i4 Server boosts performance up to 3x within 2U foot-print with one or two Intel® Itanium® 9500 series processors having four or eight cores and 33% higher memory bandwidth.
- Scale-up to 16 cores, 384 GB of system memory, 7.2 TB of internal storage and six (6) PCIe Gen2 I/O slots.
- Lower your energy, space and IT resource requirements for a 33% lower total cost of ownership (TCO). Consume 21% less energy and meet ENERGY STAR® requirements with Low Voltage (1.35 V) DDR3 memory and HP Platinum Plus Power Supplies.
- Consolidate multiple applications on fewer servers and save on software licensing costs by using HP Virtual Partitions (vPars) and Integrity Virtual Machines (VMs).
- Increase IT staff productivity through enhanced HP Integrity Integrated Lights-Out 3 (ILO 3), HP Insight SW Suite, HP System Insight Manager (SIM), System Insight Display (SID) and use of common system components through HP Converged Infrastructure design.
Be Safe and Sound
- The HP Integrity rx2800 i4 Server employs resiliency across the system stack *Error detection, correction and isolation for processor, cache and memory *Hot-plug storage, hot-plug N+N fans and power supplies *Virtualized workload migration and fault isolation with HP Virtual Partitions (vPars)
- HP-UX 11i v3 operating system with always-on resiliency features and HP Serviceguard for local or long-distance high availability or disaster recovery.
- Get in-server security features to support your organizational security policy *Store passwords and encryption keys with optional Trusted Platforms Module (TPM), a hardware-based system security feature. *Securely manage remote servers with SSL encryption (128-bit) of HTTP data over the network.
- Rely on HP Technology Services expertise to solve your most complex infrastructure problems and keep systems running, no matter what.
Play It As You Like
- HP Integrity rx2800 i4 Server can be deployed in rack-mount, tower or office friendly form factors (with reduced acoustics) providing configuration flexibility. Start small with 4 cores, 8 GB memory, 146 GB storage, 2 I/O slots and expand to 16 cores, 384 GB memory, 7.2 TB storage and 6 I/O slots.
- Carve out system computing, memory, I/O and storage resources to meet fluctuating user load requirements using HP Virtual Partitions (vPars) and HP Integrity Virtual Machines (VMs).
- Tailor system to your infrastructure and workload requirements with options choice – HDDs, SSDs, Converged Network Adapters, 1 Gb/s or 10 Gb/s Network Adapters, 4 Gb/s or 8 Gb/s Fibre Channel Adapters, Multi-function Adapters, 6 Gb/s SAS Controllers, Quad Data Rate InfiniBand and graphics adapter.
- Processor family:
- Intel® Itanium® 9500 series
- Number of processors:
- 2 or 1
- Processor core available:
- 8 or 4
- Processor cache:
- 32MB L3
- 24MB L3
- 20MB L3
- Processor speed:
- Graphic card:
- HP Integrity rx2800 i2 2D Graphics Adapter
- Form factor (fully configured):
- 2U rack-optimized server or 2U tower form factor (with pedestal kit) or 2U office-friendly server with reduced acoustics (with pedestal kit)
- Memory, maximum:
- Memory type:
- DDR3 RDIMM
- Expansion slots:
- Six (6) PCIe Gen2.0 Slots
- Drive description:
- (8) SFF SAS/SSD
- Power supply type:
- (2) 1200W Platinum Plus hot plug power supply kit Common Slot
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Three year warranty with next business day on site
- HP Integrity server tools
- How to buy
- Leasing and financing
- HP Power Advisor
- HP Integrity server management
- Migrate to HP from other servers and storage
- Transition from HP legacy systems to Integrity
- HP Integrity information and documents
- Get Connected to the Integrity newsletter, alerts and more
- Mission Critical Blog
- Operating systems
- HP-UX 11i
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.