- For Home
- For Work
HP Z Display Z24i 24-inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor (ENERGY STAR) (D7P53A8)
This item was added to the cart
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- Get outstanding image accuracy, exceptional adjustability, and mission-critical reliability optimized for commercial environments. Built with IPS Gen 2 panels, the HP Z24i 24-inch IPS Display delivers power savings over first-generation IPS technology and extra-wide viewing angles that foster collaboration.
Say hello to your new power-smart IPS Gen 2 team player
- Lower your power consumption1 and get 99% coverage of sRGB color spaces from IPS Gen 2 panels. Speed team reviews and collaborative decision-making with extra-wide viewing angles that give everyone the same great view.
- See all the stunning details on a 24-inch diagonal display with narrow bezels and 1920 x 1200 resolution, which delivers 120 extra lines of data and 2.3M pixels.
- Experience crisp, clear presentation from 300 cd/m2 brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 5M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and 8 ms response time.2
- Enhance the dark regions of your onscreen images and see the smallest details even better with integrated Black Stretch technology.
- Find your most comfortable position with an HP-exclusive 4-way adjustable stand and an integrated HP QR2 Quick Release than enables VESA mounting.
Easy-access connectivity within arm’s reach
- Enjoy future-ready and legacy connectivity from a range of inputs that include DisplayPort 1.2, DVI, VGA, and an integrated USB hub.
Keep it together
- Get organized with the integrated cable management clip. Create a clean, compact all-in-one with the optional HP Thin Client Mount Kit3. The HP QR2 Quick Release is integrated into the display to enable quick set up, and it’s VESA mountable.
Control your environmental impact
- Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient design that goes beyond IPS Gen 2 technology with ENERGY STAR® and EPEAT® Gold qualifications.4
- The HP Z24i 24-inch IPS Display also includes mercury-free display backlights, a low halogen design,5 and arsenic-free display glass.
Meet your monitor’s new best friend
- Customize your workspace with resizable screen partitions. Work in documents, spreadsheets, and email in separate regions of the screen—at the same time—with HP Display Assistant software.
- View open applications on all of your connected displays with the expanded toolbar. Help deter theft with a user-designated PIN that deactivates the monitor if it’s disconnected from a PC without approval.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a standard, three-year limited warranty. Select optional HP Care Pack Services6 to extend your protection up to 5 years.
1 Comparison is to IPS Gen 1 panels.
2 All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
3 Options sold separately. Thin client sold separately. Thin client kit expected availability September 2013.
4 EPEAT® Gold where HP registers commercial display products. See www.epeat.net for registration status in your country.
5 External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
6 Service levels and response times for HP Care Pack Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. See www.hp.com/go/cpc for details.
- Display size (diagonal):
- Aspect ratio:
- Widescreen (16:10)
- Resolution (native):
- 1920 x 1200
- Pixel pitch:
- 0.27 mm
- 300 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio:
- 1000:1 static
- 5000000:1 dynamic
- View angle:
- 178° horizontal
- 178° vertical
- Response time:
- 8 ms gray to gray
- Product color:
- Tilt and swivel angle:
- Tilt: -5 to +30°
- Swivel: ±45
- Display features:
- Plug and Play
- Anti glare
- User programmable
- Language selection
- On-screen controls
- LED Backlights
- Pivot rotation
- In Plane Switching panel
- Physical security:
- Security Lock-Ready
- Input connector:
- 1 VGA
- 1 DisplayPort (with HDCP support)
- 1 DVI-D (with HDCP support)
- 5 USB 2.0 (one upstream, four downstream)
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
15.35 lb (6.96 kg)
- Product dimensions without stand (W x D x H)
- 22.02 x 2.54 x 14.37 in (55.94 x 6.45 x 36.5 cm)
- Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)
22.02 x 9.37 x 20.67 in
(55.94 x 23.79 x 52.5 cm)
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- Input voltage: 90 to 265 VAC
- Power consumption:
- 55 W (maximum), 36 W (typical), > 0.5 W (standby)
- Operating humidity range:
- 20 to 80% RH
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- EPEAT® Gold
- Mercury-free display backlighting; Arsenic-free display glass; Low halogen; TCO Certified
- Protected by HP, including a 3 year standard limited warranty; Optional Care Pack Services are extended service contracts which go beyond your standard warranties.
- What's in the box:
- HP Z Display Z24i 24-inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor
- AC power cord
- USB cable
- DisplayPort cable
- DVI-D cable
- Documentation CD
- HP Display Assistant software
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.