- For Home
- For Work
- By industry
- For Home
- For Work
- By industry
Fixed Port L2 Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 2510 Switch Series
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- Designed to provide essential solutions to small and medium businesses, the HP 2510 Switch Series consists of four Layer 2-managed switches that provide reliable 10/100 and 10/100/1000 connectivity. Building off of the popularity of the HP 2510-24 Switch, a 24-port 10/100 switch with two dual-personality ports, the 2510 switch series has expanded to include a higher-density HP 2510-48 Switch, with 48 10/100 ports and four Gigabit Ethernet uplinks.
Additionally, the 2510-G switches add Gigabit Ethernet to the 2510 series, with the 2510G-24 and 2510G-48 switches, which are 24- and 48-port 10/100/1000 switches, each with four dual-personality ports, making them ideal for businesses that are ready to upgrade to increased network performance.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
- 10/100 and 10/100/1000 connectivity: provides customers with the choice of selecting the network connectivity speed that best meets their needs, with a consistent user experience
- Gigabit uplinks: E2510-24 and E2510-48 switches: the E2510-24 switch has two dual-personality ports for either 10/100/1000 or mini-GBIC connectivity; the E2510-48 switch has four Gigabit Ethernet ports, which can all be used concurrently with two 10/100/1000 ports and two open mini-GBIC slots. E2510G-24 and E2510G-48 switches: four dual-personality ports for 10/100/1000 or SFP ports for optional fiber connectivity such as Gigabit-SX, -LX, and -LH, or 100-FX.
- HP Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 copper ports
Resiliency and high availability
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees; provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w
- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and HP trunking: - E2510-24 switch supports up to two 10/100 trunks each with four links/ports plus one Gigabit Ethernet trunk. - E2510-48 switch supports up to 24 trunks with eight links/ports per trunk. - E2510-24G & E2510-48G switches support up to 24 trunks with eight links/ports per trunk.
- IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP): provides automated device discovery protocol for easy mapping by network management applications
- RMON: provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events
- Full-featured console: provides complete control of the switch with a familiar command-line interface (CLI)
- Web interface: allows configuration of the switch from any Web browser on the network
- Single IP Address Management: provides single IP address management for a virtual stack of up to 16 switches
- VLAN support and tagging: support up to 64 port-based VLANs and dynamic configuration of IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, providing security between workgroups
- Jumbo packet support: supports up to 9216-byte frame size to improve the performance of large data transfers (2510G models only)
- GARP VLAN Registration Protocol: allows automatic learning and dynamic assignment of VLANs
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.