- For Home
- For Work
HP Inkjet Printer Cartridges and Ink Supplies
HP 950XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge(CN045AN)
This item was added to the cart
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- Print with professional quality page after page. Bring laser-quality black text to your documents and marketing materials, and easily recycle your cartridges.
- Ensure dependable, high-quality results with every print. Use HP Officejet inks and impressive reliability features for worry-free consistency page after page.
- Make a strong impression with business-quality black-and-white documents and sharp black text. Your documents and marketing materials will stand up to highlighter pens and water, and resist fading over time.23
- Get superior laser-quality business documents with sharp black text. Individual inks and high-capacity cartridges offer a great value.4
- Print with cartridges that are designed to conserve resources. HP can help you manage your environmental impact—from reduced packaging to easy recyling. Even get high-capacity cartridges that use fewer materials per printed page.
- Color(s) of print cartridges:
- Ink drop:
- 12 pl
- Compatible ink types:
- Page yield (black and white):
- 2300 pages
- Page yield footnote:
- Tested in HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One. Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
- Operating temperature range:
- 5 to 35°C
- Storage temperature range:
- -40 to 60°C
- Storage humidity:
- 10 to 90% RH
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Package dimensions (W x D x H):
- 119 x 126 x 36 mm
- Package weight:
- 0.15 kg
- HP’s inkjet print cartridges, ink cartridges and printheads are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty.
- What's in the box:
- Ink cartridge
1 Availability of rewards varies by country. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
2 Based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok® logo.
3 Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
4 Compared with HP 950 Black Officejet Ink Cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
5 Majority of color laser printers <US$300 and color laser AiOs <US$600, March 2011; for details, http://www.hp.com/go/officejet. OJ Pro ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing; see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
6 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle
7 Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/learn/suresupply
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.