- For Home
- For Work
- Universal USB connectivity - no need to reboot when you connect or disconnect!
- USB 3.0 allows you to transfer your files faster, much faster.
- An alternative expansion solution for HP Business Notebook PCs that do not support HP Common docking solutions
- Gigabit Ethernet gets you high-speed network connectivity
- Supports up to 2560x1600 (single) or 1920x1200 (dual)
- Hardware compatibility:
- The HP 3005pr USB 3.0 Port Replicator is compatible with Windows®-based PCs and netbooks with a USB 3.0 port except the HP ElitePad 900 Tablet PC. (For Windows 8 download the driver at: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-115180-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-001_title_r0001)
- 0.50 lb
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 8.64 x 2.76 x 1 in
- What's in the box:
- HP 3005pr USB 3.0 Port Replicator; AC power adapter; USB 3.0 cable; Documentation
- HP Universal Docking Solutions have a one-year limited warranty or the warranty remaining for the HP product in which it is installed. Technical support is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day, as well as in online support forums. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. NOTE: Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
1 Copyright-protected content (HDCP) will not be displayed on devices connected through the port replicator (such as external drives, display adapters, and monitors).
2 Two external displays with 1920 x 1200 resolution each are available when connected through a USB 3.0 connection from the notebook to the port replicator. 2560 x 1600 resolution is available on a single external display connected through USB 3.0 connection from the notebook to the port replicator. 1920 x 1200 resolution is available on a single external display when connected through USB 2.0 connection from the notebook to the port replicator.
3 Internet connection required.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.