- For Home
- For Work
- Designed to securely store and charge notebook PCs—from minis up to a 15.6-inch diagonal screen size—inside the classroom, these innovative carts have a large compartment with up to 30 individual, smooth-edged shelves for easy, quick, and safe loading and unloading by teachers and students, and a separate, locked IT compartment to store notebook power adapters (Charging and Managed Charging Carts) and Ethernet connectors (Managed Charging Carts). The HP 20-Notebook Charging Cart stores and charges 20 notebooks PCs. The HP 20- and 30-Notebook Managed Charging Carts store and charge 20 or 30 units and include Ethernet cables for convenient batch installation of software updates or virus protection.
- Open Architecture: Compatible with a large variety of HP and non-HP notebooks, up to 15.6 inch screen size
- Smart Charging Technology: Load-sensing technology directs charging power when and where it's needed most, so each notebook is charged as quickly as possible.
- Retractable Front Doors: Two locking, hinged front doors on the notebook bay open from the center and retract into the cart's side channels for neat storage.
- Removable Shelves: Lightweight, shelves feature hand cut-outs for easy notebook removal and venting for optimal cooling/airflow. Removable shelves and pegs allow extra storage space inside the cart. Shelf insertion/removal is done through a simple peg and notch system.
- Service Compartments: Two locking, removable rear panels allow access to the AC adapters (Charging Cart) and Ethernet cabling (Managed Charging Carts). The top locking panel on the top surface of the cart is removable for access to IT equipment (i.e. WAP/router, Ethernet switch(es) and controller box). For the Managed Charging Carts, switch(es) and WAP/router are purchased separately and customer-installed.
- Hardware compatibility:
- The HP 20-Notebook Charging Cart is compatible with notebooks from 10.1 up to 15.6 inch (25.65 up to 39.62 cm) screen size. NOTE: Due to height limitations of the notebook bay, the following externally-attached batteries cannot be used with the HP Notebook Charging Carts: AJ359AA, AT486AA, BJ803AA, QK639AA, QK640AA, QK645AA, RX932AA.
- 170 lb
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 35.25 x 24.8 x 42.0 in
- What's in the box:
- Cart; 1 HP AC Adapter; Documentation
- HP Managed and Unmanaged Notebook Charging Carts are supported by a one-year limited warranty. Additional support is available by phone as well as online support forums.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.