- For Home
- For Work
Office Color Laser Printers
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n Printer (CE707A)
This item was added to the cart
Lease for as low as $ 72
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- Facilitate large-volume, professional-quality color printing on a wide range of paper sizes. Provide ease and efficiency with intuitive integration and management tools. Make printing as mobile as you are with HP ePrint.8
- Workgroup or fleet printing of wide-format color documents using a desktop-sized printer with increased paper capacity and limited IT intervention.
Enable color printing from postcards to posters.
- Print on a wide variety of paper sizes—from 3 x 5-inch postcards to 12.6 x 17.72-inch SRA3 media.
- Run high-volume jobs with the best in-class capacity—850 sheets—and up to 2350 sheets with optional trays.6
- Improve efficiency with a printer that automatically recognizes paper size and type for best printing results.
Ensure great color prints and uncompromised speed.
- Print documents rapidly—up to 30 ppm letter/A4.7
- Get a first page out in as fast as 10 seconds with Instant-on Technology.
- Get consistent print quality automatically on text, images and graphics with HP EasyColor and HP ImageREt.
- Achieve sharp contrast and vivid color with the high-gloss toner in Original HP LaserJet print cartridges.
Count on a printer that is easy to use and manage.
- Make printing as mobile as you are with HP ePrint.8
- Easily integrate enterprise-ready gigabit networking and robust security options into your printing fleet.
- Supervise printing fleets remotely using intuitive management tools. Control color printing usage and costs.
- Print quickly and conveniently with a walk-up USB port. Keep data safe with an optional secure hard disk.5
Minimize your environmental impact.
- Reduce packaging waste with pre-installed toner cartridges—no boxes, wrappers or manuals.
- Get easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.2
1 HP ePrint Enterprise requires BlackBerry Enterprise Server deployment, Internet- and email-capable BlackBerry smartphone OS 4.5 with separately purchased wireless Internet service, HP ePrint app and HP ePrint Enterprise server. Solution works with PCL 5/6, PCL 3, PCL 3 GUI printers (HP and non-HP).
2 Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
5 Optional HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk is available and sold separately for the n and dn models.
6 Optional 500-sheet paper tray and 3x500-sheet paper tray are available and sold separately for the n and dn models.
7 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
8 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. Some HP LaserJet products will require a firmware upgrade.
- Print speed black:
Normal:Up to 30 ppm
- Print speed color:
Normal:Up to 30 ppm
- (Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. )
- First page out (ready)
Black: As fast as 10 sec
Color: As fast as 10 sec
- Print quality (best)
Color: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter)
Up to 120,000 pages;
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume
2500 to 10,000
(HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)
- Print technology:
- Processor speed:
- 800 MHz
- Print languages:
- HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c (HP PCL 5c driver available from the Web only), HP postscript level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v1.4)
- 4-line LCD (color graphics)
- HP ePrint capability:
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint
- Wireless capability:
- Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard:
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000, IPv6, BiDi
- 1 EIO
- Connectivity, optional:
- Compatible HP Jetdirect Print Servers: HP Jetdirect 635n IPv6/IPsec Print Server J7961G, HP Jetdirect 690n IPv6/IPsec 802.11g Wireless Print Server J8007G, HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A, 802.11b/g wireless LAN, other networking accessories. For more information on HP networking solutions visit http://www.hp.com/go/jetdirect
- Network ready:
- Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)
- Minimum system requirements
Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP SP2 or higher, Windows® Server 2003, Windows® Server 2008; OS Compatible hardware system requirements, see http://www.microsoft.com system requirements; 220 MB available hard disk space;
Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher; Operating System compatible hardware system requirements, see: http://www.apple.com; 150 MB free hard disk space
- Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows®7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® XP 32-bit or 64-bit (SP2 or higher), Windows® Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit, and 2008 R2 Edition, Windows® Server 2003 32-bit and 64-bit, Citrix and Windows® Terminal Services (see whitepapers at http://www.hp.com/go/upd, Documentation tab)
- Novell (see http://www.novell.com/iprint)
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Linux (see http://www.hplip.net)
- UNIX, SAP device types
- Memory, standard:
- 1 GB
- Memory, maximum:
- 1 GB
- Hard disk:
- Standard, 8 GB
- Paper handling input, standard:
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- 250-sheet input tray 2
- 500-sheet input tray 3
- Paper handling output, standard:
- 300-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing:
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported:
- Letter, legal, executive, ledger, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)
- Media sizes, custom:
- Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 12.6 x 18.5 in; tray 2, 3, optional tray 4, 5, 6: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 17 in
- Media types:
- Paper (extra heavy, glossy, heavy, heavy glossy, high gloss images, intermediate, light, plain, recycle, tough), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies
- Media weight, supported:
- Tray 1: 16 to 58 lb bond; tray 2, 3, optional tray 4, 5, 6: up to 32 lb plain papers, up to 43 lb coated papers
- Finished output handling:
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- Input voltage 110 to 127 VAC (- 10/+ 6%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
- Power consumption
620 watts (printing), 62 watts (ready), 19.5 watts (sleep), 0.5 watts (off)
(Power reported is the highest value measured for color and monochrome printing using all standard voltages.)
- Operating temperature range:
- 59 to 81º F
- Operating humidity range:
- 30 to 70% RH
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 21.4 x 23 x 18 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 33 x 38.5 x 18 in
- 117.3 lb
- Package dimensions (W x D x H):
- 39.2 x 30.2 x 32.4 in
- Package weight:
- 187 lb
- What's in the box:
- HP Color LaserJet CP5525n printer
- Print cartridges (1 each black, cyan, yellow, magenta)
- HP Color LaserJet 500-sheet Paper Tray 3
- CDs containing device software and electronic User's Guide
- Documentation (including Getting Started Guides)
- power cord
- Cable included:
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
- One-year, onsite warranty
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.