- For Home
- For Work
- By industry
- For Home
- For Work
- By industry
HP ProLiant WS400c Graphics Server Blades
HP ProLiant WS460c Gen8 E5-2637 2P 32GB-R Workstation(678275-B21)
This item was added to the cart
Lease for as low as $ 212
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- Do you need centralized, end-user desktop computing delivered from the data center with workstation-class high performance graphics? Would you like to gain the security and manageability of the data center and lose the high cost per user of most workstations?
The HP ProLiant WS460c Gen8 Graphics Server Blade allows you to centralize your organization’s workstation at a lower cost per seat and with the performance your users expect. The computing power in the form of a graphics server blade is located in the data center where it can be more easily, securely, and economically managed.
The results are improved uptime and business continuity, enhanced data center security, and reduced IT costs. This graphics server blade has comprehensive graphics acceleration capabilities for VDI, and provides up to 60% cost reduction per seat compared to previous generation configurations. Additionally, the up-to-3X improvement in user density saves data center power, space, and management time.
- AMD FirePro S4000X mezzanine graphics with 2GB memory for demanding professionals needing versatile and high performance 3D graphics
- Up to six displays supported with a single card in a compact MXM-A form factor
- Dual-card configuration support if you need to drive more than six displays
Centralized, Mission-critical Control and Security of Your Data Center
- The HP ProLiant WS460c Gen8 Graphics Server Blade lowers risk by managing technology exposure to your business operations with a centralized blade infrastructure.
- Enables business continuity with files backed up via data center processes.
- The HP ProLiant WS460c Gen8 Graphics Server Blade delivers a virtualized, full-fidelity desktop experience including support for 3D graphics applications.
- Provides hardware accelerated graphics for workstation class performance.
Improved Resource Use and Access Flexibility
- The HP ProLiant WS460c Gen8 Graphics Server Blade increases user density and resource utilization for lower costs.
- Removes graphics performance bottlenecks with a virtualized desktop environment.
- Provides a high level of access flexibility.
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2637 (2 core, 3 GHz, 15MB, 80W)
- Number of processors:
- Processor core available:
- Form factor (fully configured):
- 8 (c3000); 16 (c7000)
- Power supply type:
- Expansion slots:
- (2); For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
- Memory, standard:
- 32GB (8x4GB) RDIMM
- Memory slots:
- 16 DIMM slots
- Memory type:
- 4R x4 PC3L-10600L-9
- Included hard drives:
- None ship standard; Supports up to (2) SFF SAS/SATA/SDD hot plug drives
- Optical drive type:
- None ship standard
- Network controller:
- 10Gb 530FLB Flex-10 Adapter 2 Ports per controller
- Storage controller:
- (1) Smart Array P220i/512MB FBWC
- Infrastructure management:
- HP iLO Management Engine (Standard)
- 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/platforms/warranty/index.htmlAdditional HP support and service coverage for your product that can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HP website at http://www.hp.com/support
- Featured resources
- Virtualized high performance graphics for media-rich PC to 3D workstation users
- HP Hardware Accelerated Graphics for VDI
- Related resources
- HP ConvergedSystem for Client Virtualization (hp.com)
- Gen8 software support
- Intelligent Provisioning: no more Smart Start
- Server tools
- Power Advisor
- Memory Configurator
- Rack to Blades TCO calculator
- ProLiant ROI calculator
- Server buying guide
- 2P to 4P TCO calculator
- Enterprise information library
- Additional server resources
- ProLiant awards
- ProLiant case studies
- Server management
- Server support & downloads
- Support for discontinued products
- Service Pack for ProLiant software downloads
- Software support matrices
- HP Services
- Foundation Care
- Proactive Care
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.