- For Home
- For Work
- By industry
- For Home
- For Work
- By industry
- Do you need a solution to centralize the management of your HP ProLiant Servers environment?
HP Insight Control gives you an essential server management experience, resulting in superior centralized management of physical and virtual servers. You can use HP Insight Control to manage the health of your HP ProLiant servers, to deploy and migrate your servers quickly, and to optimize power consumption and performance.
You can manage HP servers running Microsoft Windows, Red Hat and SUSE Linux, VMware ESX, and Microsoft Hyper-V environments. HP Insight Control integrates not only with HP software products, but also with leading third-party enterprise management consoles, such as Microsoft System Center and VMware vCenter. You can purchase HP Insight Control via standalone licenses or via bundles with HP ProLiant Servers and BladeSystem enclosures.
- Support for latest ProLiant Gen9 servers
- Support for iLO 4 v2.00, and OA 4.30, VC 4.40
- Support for ESXi 5.0 U3 CMS, ESXi 5.1 U2 CMS, ESXi 4.1 U2 CMS
- Support for RHEL 7 managed node, SLES 12 managed node
Provision and Migrate Servers Quickly
- You can physically provision your operating system to bare-metal servers for firmware, BIOS, and HP Smart Array updating.
- Fine-tuned for provisioning HP ProLiant Gen8 Servers using PXE-free installation.
- Easily migrate from Rapid Deployment Pack (RDP) to HP Insight Control server provisioning by using the RDP Migration Utility or HP Migration Service.
- Automate migration workload from existing servers (HP ProLiant G7 and G6 Servers) to the latest HP ProLiant Gen8 Server technologies or to virtual machines on VMware ESX and Microsoft HyperV hosts.
Monitor Infrastructure Health and Performance Continuously
- Get comprehensive monitoring of system health and performance through HP Systems Insight Manager (SIM), including "phone home" and warranty and service contract reporting functions when integrated with HP Insight Remote Support.
- Quickly pinpoint and resolve bottlenecks with processors, memory, NICs, PCI buses to tune your existing server infrastructure for increased performance.
- Compare actual performance with the known capabilities of each component, and determine in real time which components are experiencing performance issues.
Control Servers Remotely
- You can take control of your remote servers whether the operating system is running or offline. Have up to four of your administrators share a single session with HP Insight Control.
- Automatically capture video footage of failure sequences as well as complex configuration operations to assist you in troubleshooting.
- Perform unattended server provisioning with remote provisioning or perform remote operations such as switching the server on and off or rebooting.
Optimize Power and Energy Effectively
- Measure your power usage for individual server or group of servers with HP Insight Control.
- Customize your power usage to fit more servers within your existing power and thermal capacity, without affecting performance or electrical risk.
- Increase your uptime and reduce human error by using HP Intelligent Power Discovery and Location Discovery Services.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.