HP continues to invest in the Integrity and HP-UX portfolio, focusing on the areas that matter most to our customers.
With the latest advances in 2H 2013, customers can now:
In the area of scalability, performance and optimization:
In the area of manageability and cloud:
- Lower the cost of deploying a mission-critical private cloud with the new entry-level, 2 Per-Socket License for the CloudSystem Matrix with HP-UX solution.
- Simplify server manageability with Matrix OE 7.2 NPIV storage orchestration and support of Integrity VM Online Migration across the whole SAN
- Simplify Integrity firmware updates, with HP System Update Manager (SUM) v6, and its updated GUI and new command line scripting.
In the area of development tools:
- Easily develop next-generation, highly transactional Java applications with the cloud-ready, market-leading, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) Versions 5.2 and 6.0.1 now available on HP Integrity servers running HP-UX 11i v3. More information is available from HP and Red Hat.
With the advances in the HP-UX 11i v3 March release, customers can:
- Improve availability with vPars dynamic memory, faster Superdome 2 reboot, and deeper Serviceguard integration with SAP and 3PAR storage
- Increase data protection with HP-UX code signing for guaranteed authentic HP software and improvements to general and network security
- Run workloads faster with less resources through consolidated virtualization and simplified system and storage manageability
Download the HP-UX 11i v3 Operating Environments data sheetPDF 598 KB to learn more about these and previous 11i v3 enhancements.