Celebrating more than 35 years of rock solid performance While most enterprise-class IT environments measure uptime in days, weeks, or months, customers using OpenVMS environments regularly characterize uptime in terms of years. HP continues to invest in OpenVMS on Integrity systems to serve these customer’s needs.
Customers depend on OpenVMS and Integrity servers for the uncompromising reliability, availability, scalability, and security these platforms consistently deliver over the long run. In particular, customers who deploy OpenVMS V8.4 benefit from:
- New consolidation opportunities with virtualization, compression, and standardization enhancements for improved performance and long-term value
- Improved application performance up to 2x per socket migrating from dual-core Integrity systems to new Integrity server blades
- Improved resiliency with enhancements in security and up to 100% application availability in an appropriately configured cluster to keep applications always on
- Simplified management and operating environment (OE) choices with selection, installation, and management now significantly easier
- Learn more about OpenVMS products and systems or read the latest brochure to learn more about OpenVMS 8.4.