Community & Regional Linux
HP works with a wide range of Linux distributions to enable HP ProLiant servers to run on these distributions. In addition, ProLiant servers are enabled on community and regional Linux distributions. This means:
- Support comes from the community or the regional Linux distribution partner.
- While HP does not provide support, HP does allow you to connect and join HP's Linux Forum where you can converse and assist others.
- Most of the drivers and some of the ProLiant management software are available in the distribution. Additional core management functionality offered by HP includes:
- Array Config Util (ACU) (cpqacuxe + hpacucli)
- HP Lights Out Config Util (hponcfg)
- Diagnostics (hpdiags)
- Management (hp-health, hp-snmp-agents)
- Systems Management Homepage
The HP Scripting Toolkit is also available. The HP Software Delivery Repository provides access to these core management features and tools.