HP Photobook Lite
Use this free app to view and edit photo books directly on your iPad.
What You Can Do
- Use your photos from Facebook, Flickr, or the iPad to create your book.
- Add, delete, and rearrange photos on a page.
- Use the unique “Shuffle” capability to view alternative layouts for a page.
- Add text captions to the book and have the layout automatically adjust to make space for the text.
- Try out different background designs.
- Preview your book on the iPad directly.
- Share your books with your friends via email.
- Print your books on your own printer using Apple's Airprint.
- Share and print your books using HP's MagCloud service.
- Do it all easily, using the swipe and tap interface of your iPad.
- How to create HP Photobooks
- You can download HP Photobook Lite from the App Store, accessible via iTunes, directly to your computer.To access the App Store, click here