- For Home
- For Work
- Are you looking to accelerate deployment of SAS High-Performance Visual Analytics?
HP CI for SAS High-Performance Visual Analytics is optimized for the in-memory analytics engine, scaling from 1, or 4 to 256+ HP ProLiant BL and DL Servers, delivering analytical results to Web browsers and mobile devices in seconds to minutes. These pre-approved configurations support deployments of non-distributed to highly distributed environments.
Flexible SMP and MPP configurations that are sized to your workload, and are integrated by the HP factory closest to you, wherever you are worldwide, regardless of the organizational size. HP performs onsite installation, working with you to verify network connectivity before a SAS® consultant completes the final software setup.
HP Financial Services offers financing for the total solution, both HP CI and SAS solutions alike. This gridded solution enables the co-existence of data nodes with Cloudera®.
They are supported by SAS EEC.
- Automation-assisted ordering is now available for MPP configurations built on ProLiant DL560 and ProLiant BL660c Gen8
- Support for Ivy Bridge (V2) on 2-socket servers: ProLiant ML350p Gen8
- Support for Windows Server 2008 R2 or greater joins support for RHEL 6.2 or higher and SLES 11 R2 or more current
- All nodes will now have a minimum of 600 GB disk drives configured with RAID 1
Powerful In-Memory Analytics Solutions For Visual and High Performance Analytics
- The HP Converged Infrastructure for SAS High-Performance Visual Analytics delivers analytical results to a web browser or mobile device in seconds to minutes.
- Configurations scale from 1 to 256 ProLiant DL and BL servers, with HP Networking data switches, as needed.
- Accelerates statistical and analytical services with an in-memory analytical engine that saves time from months and hours to minutes and seconds.
- Purpose-built to achieve customer objectives, HP Converged Infrastructure is pre-integrated and delivered onsite to reduce installation time and effort, meeting SAS EEC support requirements.
- Comprehensive, future-focused IT infrastructure scales with project size, from proof-of-concept to production, to even larger production configurations over time.
Complete Solution and Services, Providing a Total Package That is Appropriately Sized
- SAS Sales together with SAS Enterprise Excellence Center (SAS EEC) confirm sizing of the HP Converged Infrastructure for SAS High-Performance Visual Analytics and provides the customer with sizing recommendation for HP Converged Infrastructure.
- HP field sales or HP Channel Partners then work with the customer, gathering necessary inputs for the HP Factory Express Customer Intent Document, called the CID document which contains the Preparation Guide for HP CI for SAS H-PVA.
- With cabling plan and server placement workbook to assist factory automation setup and onsite deployment, HP builds the customer configuration based on the contents of the CID.
- HP works with customer's network engineer to connect the configuration to the network.
- With the approval and support of SAS, customers of the HP Converged Infrastructure for SAS High-Performance Visual Analytics gain confidence knowing that SAS stands behind ongoing support for the solution when deployed on pre-approved configurations.
- SAS EEC sizes the deployment hardware, consulting with the HP Shared Solutions Architecture (SSA) team.
- HP reference configurations are kept in sync with SAS High-Performance Visual Analytics, globally, so there is no guess-work on suitability of these configurations.
Designed to Reduce Customer Costs
- Improves bottom line through highly efficient infrastructure components of the HP Converged Infrastructure for SAS High-Performance Visual Analytics that boost productivity while using less energy.
- Provides solutions that scale out over time, commensurate with customer requirements, and protecting initial investment.
- Saves on internal design efforts while reducing costs due to expert efforts toward initial designed solutions.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.