HP Connectors are a core component of HP's Haven Big Data Platform, providing a flexible and precise approach to your data management needs by uniquely aggregating any form of structured, semi-structured, or unstructured data using repeatable and standardized workflows, regardless of where your file is located or the language it's in. Connecting to hundreds of content repositories and supporting virtually all file formats, HP Connectors offer the most comprehensive data indexing and management solution in the market today.
- Proven consistency: Automate the processing of vast amounts of data in a reproducible, consistent, and deterministic manner.
- Unparalleled coverage: With access to hundreds of repositories, you’re provided extensive coverage of connector repositories and their various versions.
- Straightforward OEM integration: With easy configuration, flexible API choices (.Net, C, COM, Java, Perl, PHP, etc.), and a cross-platform architecture, implementing HP Connectors on your own systems has never been easier.
- Rich features for countless applications: HP Connectors offer exceptionally rich features that can be used to create highly capable integrated applications.
- Minimal impact: HP Connectors, where possible, use native API’s to interact with repositories to minimize impact and disruption.
- Save time, resources, and money: Writing your own connectors requires the time, human resources, and high costs associated with supporting and maintaining a large library of connectors. With HP Connectors, we do all the work so you don’t have to.
Related Products, Solutions and Services
Engage with the Big Data Community
- Key Features
- Screen Shots
- Case Studies
- Try Now