- Integrated document and records management: Spanning both physical and electronic documents with a secure records repository and manage-in-place framework to extend management to other repositories.
- Uniform interface: Use HTML5 technologies to provide a simple and uniform interface that automatically adjusts to different devices such as laptops, tablets, and smart phones.
- Extensive SharePoint integration: Provide seamless integration with Microsoft SharePoint to deliver a compliant records management solution for SharePoint content and archiving of SharePoint sites.
- Advanced email integration: Coordinate with Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes Mail, and rely on message and conversation IDs to reduce duplication.
- Advanced record request: Request records stored either on premise or offsite at an external storage vendor. You can make requests to retrieve or return records on an ad-hoc or recurring basis.
- Certifications and standards: Certified against DoD5015.2 and VERS, designed to the International standard of records management, ISO 15489:2001, and elements of ISO 16175: Principles and Functional Requirements for Records in Electronic Office Environments.
Related Products, Solutions and Services
Engage with our Backup and Governance Community
- Key Features
- Screen Shots
- Case Studies
- Try Now