Significant data growth and the continued increase in regulatory and compliance requirements are driving organizations to become more aware of their overall information governance strategy to mitigate the risks presented by their data. To address these challenges, HP Consolidated Archive provides an intelligent information and email archiving solution that can help you manage, control, and enable greater insight into data throughout your organization.
- Unified, intelligent information archiving: Identify, manage, and control most data types across enterprise repositories to support compliance, litigation readiness, and IT efficiency.
- Advanced analytics and conceptual search: Expedite searches and gain greater insight from a broad range of content types and information sources.
- Storage optimization: Reduce investments in storage and hardware by decreasing your information footprint through de-duplication and other data reduction technologies.
- eDiscovery responsiveness: Robust identification, legal hold, processing, and export capabilities are integrated to accurately and efficiently identify potentially responsive data.
- Greater data access: Maintain anytime/anywhere connectivity and control over data assets with an intuitive end-user interface for search and access across most devices.