Tested over time with some of the largest and most regulated organizations in the world, HP Supervisor can scan any electronic interaction using a risk/policy-based sampling methodology—either before or after communications have left the organization.
- Broad data coverage: Monitor employee communications that take place in email, IM, social media, voice and other data sources, from a single application.
- Turnkey supervision: Take advantage of 80+ risk-based policy filters, with corresponding terms/phrases, that are based on the best practices of our broad customer base.
- Automated workflows: Simplify review processes and establish best practices using customizable, built-in review and escalation workflows with one-step approvals or escalations.
- Solution integration: Extend your capabilities with built-in connectors to other HP solutions for information archiving and eDiscovery.
- Solution flexibility: Deployment and costing models are designed to fit any customer need, including: hosted, on premise, managed service, and a no-archive option.
- Subject matter expertise: Each implementation is custom-configured to your specifications with the full-time assistance of HP Legal and Compliance experts.