Cross-Domain Resource Metrics and ReportingHPE Operations Bridge Reporter (formerly HPE Service Health Reporter) is business service-driven IT reporting software that provides resource, event and response time reporting across server, network and application environments. It consolidates resource metrics, event metrics, response time data and business service topology data to enable a unique understanding and perspective on the “Business Service” behavior of traditional IT, as well as dynamic virtualized IT infrastructure and its impact on end users. With patterns illustrated across applications, you can plan activities to optimize the performance of your business services to meet or exceed requirements.
Operations Bridge Reporter Screenshots
- Model driven reporting: Using the Run-Time Service Model, OBR accesses an up-to-date “Business Service” model enabling accurate application to infrastructure reporting, clearly identifying impact to the target service or component. Even when changes occur and dependent resource allocations are changed, OBR knows which data for which resources to collect and report.
- Automated forecasting: OBR has an inference engine allowing it to analyze existing collected data and project into the future to provide proactive analysis of resource usage preventing critical business service impacts.
- Out-of-the-box reports: Choose from more than 200 out-of-the-box reports, enriched by HPE management packs, SPIs, SiteScope, Real User Monitor, Business Process Monitor, Network Node Manager i, Operations Analytics and 3rd party developed integrations. Instantly provide insights for consumers ranging from executives, operators, administrators, service end users and others.
- Enterprise scale: Scale to manage enterprise environments by using OBR remote polling and greatly reduce total cost of ownership by consolidating HPE managed tools data, rich 3rd party vendor integrations and custom 3rd party data.
- OVPI migration: Protect existing PI investment by migrating to OBR and leverage the latest in technology to drive your business service management into the future.
Related Products, Solutions and Services
Engage with our Automate Community
- Key Features
- Screen Shots
- Case Studies
- Try Now