HP SW Government Summit – April 2, 2014
Increase control & lower risk on budget
The fourth annual HP Software Government Summit is designed to meet the learning and networking needs of busy government IT professionals.
To register: www.hpSoftwareGovSummit.com
Announcing Powerful lineup of keynote speakers
General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.). Powell is an American statesman and a retired four-star general in the United States Army. Powell brings to the HP Software Government Summit 2014 a unique perspective, having served as national security advisor to President Ronald Reagan, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff for two presidents, and the 65th Secretary of State, appointed under President George W. Bush
D. Michael Abrashoff. Former captain of the USS Benfold and author of It's Your Ship. Abrashoff is credited with turning around a notoriously underperforming Naval war ship through The Leadership Roadmap, a system of management techniques proven effective in overcoming problems facing many organizations today.
Ramón Baez. Baez is Senior VP and CIO of HP, responsible for the global IT strategy and all of the company's IT assets. Hear from Ramon about how technology enables HP, specifically HP's worldwide application development, private cloud, IT security, data management, technology infrastructure, and telecommunication networks.
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Ronald Reagan Building
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20004
Complimentary access: Take advantage of this benefit for all government employees and system integrators.
Join the conversation and stay informed
Bookmark www.hpSoftwareGovSummit.com for quick access to conference news.
Join the conversation and stay informed. Follow us on Twitter at @HPGov and on the official Summit hashtag #HPGS14.
Public sector organizations are facing budget shortfalls, struggling global and domestic economies and a forecasted demand for increased services, ranging from those who support a strained social safety net and an aging population to investment in the future through building out infrastructure, education and R&D. Supporting these demands against budget constraints at the Federal, State/Provincial and local levels will require IT innovation balanced against the risk of change. Without the right IT methodologies, process, and tools, attempting to move to Cloud, meeting the demands of employees and citizens for mobile delivery and social media and handling the security and big data challenges generated by moving to this brave new world is incredibly risky.
HP Software Public Sector Solutions can increase your opportunity to innovate with Cloud, mobile delivery and social media, Big Data, and proactively combat the Cybersecurity threats you face - but with reduced financial, technical and political risk. HP Software’s products and services portfolio delivers innovation, elasticity, and line of sight into IT, significantly reducing your IT operational expenses. We partner with you to do this by:
- Integrating your IT silos across people, process and technology – tuned to Public sector environments
- Transforming your apps and data centers into hybrid cloud delivery platforms
- Extending your IT development and deployment to securely deliver mobile services
- Turning the deluge of unstructured and structured data into actionable intelligence
- Complying with security regulations and guidance including FISMA, PCI, FIPs, FedRAMP, DIACAP, NIST special publications, and many others.
- Streamlined and integrated Public sector IT departments across requirements, development, testing, deployment and management of services delivered – make your resources matter
- More flexible infrastructure to respond quickly and make your Public sector organization agile
- Application modernization to retire obsolete applications and extend the rest to a hyper-connected constituency – employees and citizens
- Information optimization to control the flood of data and pull out critical decision support intelligence in your Public sector organization
You are increasingly communicating and interacting with your employees, contractors, and constituents - citizens, patients, students, warfighters, etc. - through mobile channels. To ensure the best constituent experience, streamline operations and proactively manage your mobile applications lifecycle with HP Software’s mobile application platform.
HP Federal Innovator eNewsletter