HP Application Information Optimizer (formerly HP Database Archiving software) helps drive down costs and improve application database software performance by moving inactive data from either production or legacy systems to lower cost on-premise or cloud storage environments such as HP Cloud Services while seamlessly preserving data integrity and access. You can maximize information value through its built-in integrations with HP Autonomy Consolidated Archive and HP TRIM for comprehensive policy-driven information managemen HP Vertica for high performance analytics, and HP Autonomy IDOL for intelligent search.
- Reduce CAPEX with decreased active data footprint and fewer outdated applications
- Reduce OPEX by lowering database maintenance and tuning costs
- Accelerate backup, recovery, and replication with smaller databases
- Improve end-user productivity with increased database performance
- Lower compliance and E-Discovery risks and maximize value out of information
Use HP's FREE Storage Data Management tool to enter your application environment parameters and get immediate analysis results on how structured data management can impact your database foot print.