Reducing security risk by building better software
HP Fortify Static Code Analyzer helps verify that your software is trustworthy, reduce costs, increase productivity and implement secure coding best practices. Static Code Analyzer scans source code, identifies root causes of software security vulnerabilities and correlates and prioritizes results—giving you line–of–code guidance for closing gaps in your security. To verify that the most serious issues are addressed first, it correlates and prioritizes results to deliver an accurate, risk–ranked list of issues.
- Reduce business risk by identifying vulnerabilities that pose the biggest threat
- Identify and remove exploitable vulnerabilities quickly with a repeatable process
- Reduce development cost by identifying vulnerabilities early in the SDLC
- Educate developers in secure coding practices while they work
- Bring development and security teams together to find and fix security issues
Fortify takes both Gold and Bronze in Information Security reader’s choice awards—November 2012
For the seventh consecutive year, Information Security readers voted to determine the best security products. More than 2,000 voters participated this year, rating products in 14 different categories. Fortify has taken two top honors in the "Best of Application Security" category with Fortify Real-Time Analyzer (now Fortify Runtime) taking gold and Fortify Static Code Analyzer taking bronze.
Read more about the best Application Security products in 2012