HP Scrittura delivers full automation and management through a single application for post-trade operations and trade asset classes. Trades are automatically verified with flexible, easy-to-maintain solutions to support critical areas requiring strict accountability.
- Document automation: Powerful template-based document management can be configured and maintained by business users within the familiar interface of Microsoft Word. Electronic messaging transformation services support a variety of XML and legacy messaging formats such as DTCC Deriv/SERV, ICE eConfirm, SWIFT, Markitwire, and EFETNet.
- Seamless communication: Integrate with multiple upstream systems such as OpenLink Endur, Murex, Calypso, and dozens of proprietary trading systems over any communications channel such as JMS, MQ Series, database, and file systems.
- Review and approval: Back-office personnel can configure, customize, and automate the entire workflow process for complete trade operations management to enforce best practices and approved procedures.
- Dispatch, track, and chase: Whether creating and dispatching electronic messages or paper documents, the outing, dispatch, tracking, and chasing of confirmations and supporting documents is handled in a consistent and reportable manner with a single audit trail.
- Document and data capture: We combine best-in-class OCR and IDR to allow automatic extraction of key data from incoming confirmations. Direct integration to email and fax servers eliminates the need for additional infrastructure.
Related Products and Services
Engage with the Big Data Community
- Key Features
- Screen Shots
- Case Studies
- Try Now