Transform your print culture—slash costs, boost security
HP Access Control Intelligent Management solutions help you control device usage, modifying behavior, reducing costs, and enforcing security goals.
Solution at a glance
HP Access Control Intelligent Management solutions enable you to manage print output and device usage easily and efficiently. HP Access Control Intelligent Print Management and Intelligent Rights Management provide a smarter way to apply rules concerning who can print and how they can print, plus who can use a device and how they can use it. Create user accountability, simplify policy changes, conveniently communicate printing environment modifications, and help boost document security.
HP Access Control Intelligent Print Management
- Establish printing conditions, seamlessly initiate specific actions based on these conditions, and provide users with convenient notifications—through email, the web, and more—to efficiently adapt to any policy changes.
- Apply printing rules to create a smarter printing environment. Customize conditions to help conserve energy and supplies. For example, assign two-sided printing as the default for everyday printing jobs, or set restrictions on color printing.
- Collect powerful data that allows you to create a stronger, streamlined print environment. Capture print behaviors and usage data to determine needs and establish printing rules.
- Route and manage print jobs more efficiently by assigning specific job types to the most appopriate printer. Provide users with notifications that show the cost of the print job, giving them the ability to opt in or out of certain policies.
HP Access Control Intelligent Rights Management
- Easily assign access codes and device functionality to users to create a smarter, more efficient environment.
- Give users access to specific imaging and printing devices to promote a more responsable use of company assets. Each device control panel reflects only the user's assigned capabilities.
- Record MFP usage details—including copy, fax, scan-to-email, and scan-to-folder functionality—and route the data directly to your secure server. Then, access the data to determine the needs and policies of your organization based on actual results.
- Limit device access through convenient authorization policies. Ensure only assigned users can access secure devices by requiring authorization through HP proximity cards, alpha-numeric personal identification codes or numbers (PIC, PIN), or smartcards.