* Pricing valid through September 30, 2017 from HP K12 School Customers in the United States only. Pricing is subject to change without notice.
1. Wireless 2x2 is an optional feature on the HP ProBook 11 EE G1 and G2 and the HP Pro x360 310 EE. Wireless access point and Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
2. HP Classroom Manager for Teachers is required and sold separately for control and device locking from the teacher’s desktop console; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Student. Control and device locking originate from the teacher’s desktop console.
3. One-year subscription included for accounts with 60 or more students. Purchase required after one year.
4. Trial includes 30 objects, additional objects available for purchase.
5. Requires account registration with Codeacademy.
6. Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
7. Tested by HP using continuous HD video playback, 720p (1280 x 720) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 50%, playeraudio level at 100%, played from local storage, headphone attached, wireless off, auto dimming off. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
8. Testing conducted by HP using Google Chrome OS power_LoadTest. Battery life will vary and the maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.chromium.org/chromium-os/testing/power-testing for test details.
9. Tested by HP using continuous HD video playback, 720p (1280x720) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 50%, playedfrom external SD card, headphone attached,wireless off, “PRISM power saving” un-checked in settings, displays, auto brightness. Actual battery life will vary depending onconfiguration and maximum capacity will naturallydecrease with time and usage.
10. MIL-STD 810G testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
11.MIL STD 810G testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
12. Qualifying schools may be eligible for free Office 365 Education A2 directly from Microsoft. Please contact your Microsoft account representative for details. Not preinstalled or preloaded on the PC.
13. Weight will vary by configuration.
14. One-year TouchPoint Manager Basic subscription included. Purchase required after one year.
Not available in all countries see www.hp.com/go/touchpoint/education for availability information
15. One-year subscription included. Purchase required after one year
16. Unlimited access to 3500 pieces of content with option to purchase full version after 90 days.
17. HP Print for Chrome app is supported on Chrome™ devices and HP printers that are on the same local Wi-Fi network. Download for no additional charge. Works on Chromebook/Chrome OS™ devices utilizing Chrome OS™ v45 and newer. © 2012 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Chrome OS is a trademark of Google Inc.
18. Requires optional rear-facing camera on select configurations only. Front-facing camera is standard on all models.
19. Touchscreen standard; non-touch version also available.
20. Active pen sold separately .
21. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See www.microsoft.com .
© 2016 HP Development Company. LP. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be constructed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Intel Core, Core Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.