1. Wireless 2x2 is an optional feature on the HP ProBook 11 EE G1 and G2 and the HP Pro x360 310 EE G2. Wireless access point and Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
2. Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
3. Testing conducted by HP using Google Chrome OS power LoadTest. Battery life will vary and the maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/testing/power-testing for test details.
4. HP Classroom Manager for Teachers is required and sold separately for control and device locking from the teacher’s Windows desktop console; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Student. Control and device locking originate from the teacher’s Windows desktop console.
5. MIL-STD 810G testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
6. MIL STD 810G testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
7. Included standard on the HP Pro Tablet 10 EE, HP Pro Slate 10 EE and HP Chromebook 11 EE and available as an optional feature on other EE platforms.
8. Requires optional rear-facing camera on select configurations only. Front-facing camera is standard on all models.
© 2016 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com