Mobile Cloud Clients
Take care of business on the fly with the HP mt20 Mobile Thin Client. Packaged in a thin, light notebook PC, the HP mt20 offers flexible connectivity, extended battery life, and HP’s first Linux®-based OS on a mobile thin client.
Powerful performance on the go
- Maximum memory
8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM
(Transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s )
- Memory slots:
- 2 SODIMM
- Internal drive
- 128 GB M.2 SSD 5
1 USB 2.0 charging
1 headphone/microphone combo
1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ (charging)
1 USB 3.0
1 AC power 17
- Expansion slots
1 multi-format digital media reader
(Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Integrated stereo speakers and microphone. Dual-microphone array when equipped with webcam. Combo stereo headphone/microphone jack.
- 720p HD webcam (select models) 7,8,9
- HP Premium Keyboard, minor spill-resistant
- Pointing device
- ClickPad with on/off button, supports 2-way scroll, taps and gestures enabled by default, two-finger scrolling, two finger zoom (pinch)
- Network interface
- Realtek RTL8111HSH Gigabit Ethernet 13
- Browser supported
Internet Explorer 11 (models with Windows)
Mozilla Firefox (models with HP ThinPro)
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified and EPEAT® Gold registered configurations available 15,16
- Power supply
- 45 W Smart AC adapter
- 45 W 2-prong AC adapter (Japan only)
- 65 W Smart AC adapter
- Battery type:
- HP Long Life 3-cell, 48 Wh Li-ion
- Battery life
- Up to 15 hours and 30 minutes (3-cell, long life 48 Wh) 14
- Operating temperature range:
- 0° to 35°
- Operating humidity range:
- 10% to 90%, non-condensing
- Security management
Security lock slot (lock must be purchased separately)
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0
HP Device Manager
HP Easy Shell 11
- HP Services offers a 1-year limited warranty. On-site service varies by country. HP Care Pack Services are optional extended service contracts that go beyond the standard limited warranties. To choose the right level of service for your HP product, use the HP Care Pack Services Lookup Tool at http://www.hp.com/go/cpc.
HP t630 Thin Client
HP t630 Thin Client that’s ready to support your
business now and in the future.
HP t520 Thin Client
virtual network and knowledge base users with the
HP t520 Thin Client.
HP t420 Thin Client
*Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice.
1. MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions and accidental damage requires optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
2. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
3. HP Easy Shell is only available on HP Thin Clients with a Windows embedded operating system.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft, Encarta, MSN, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.