with support for professional instruments*
View full HP DreamColor Performance specs
“– Kate Swanborg, Head of Technology Communications and Strategic Alliance, DreamWorks Animation
HP technology has enabled our studio to deliver amazing visual effects to our audiences. The new Z27x Studio raises the bar in accuracy and ease of use for ensuring perfect color consistency from scene to scene and empowering further creativity in our artists.”
I like this
©Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Adobe® is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
* On HP Z27x Studio display.
1. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
2. HP DreamColor Calibration Kit sold separately.
3. MHL 2.0 port will charge an MHL-compatible smart phone and tablet battery. Requires the smart phone or tablet to be enabled for MHL or have an HDMI dongle (sold separately) to connect to the monitor. See your mobile device specifications. Max display resolution of content from a smart phone or tablet is dependent on the max resolution of those devices.
4. Mounting hardware sold separately.
5. FRC = Frame Rate Control, which uses spatial/temporal dithering to increase perceived bit depth.