Factory Color Calibration
View full HP Narrow Bezel Display Tech specs
View full HP Z Performance Display specs
“–Tripp Vroman, Lab Manager, Digital Animation Center, University of Colorado Denver
Our philosophy is that the faster and more reliable the workstation is, the easier it is for the students to forget technology and concentrate on the art.”
I like this
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
* Select models
1. MHL 2.0 port will charge a MHL compatible smart phone and tablet battery. Requires the smart phone or tablet to be enabled for MHL or have an HDMI dongle to connect to the monitor. See your mobile device specifications.
2. Connectivity varies by screen size.
3. Mounting hardware sold separately.
4. EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
5. External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
6. Each display sold separately.