Windows 10 Pro or Linux®
Up to 4 GHz processing power3
Up to 4x SATA SSD performance with HP Z Turbo Drive G2
Move data faster than ever.
View full HP Z440 Workstation specs
“– Marty Hasselbach, Managing Director, Vancouver Film School
We’ve been with HP for over 14 years now, and the support has been phenomenal. It’s really important to use that we have technology that we can rely on, that is fast, reliable, and that we can count on day after day. We’re open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and we need things to work.”
I like this
Screen images courtesy of Autodesk
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Microsoft and Windows are U.S. trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Intel, Core, Thunderbolt and Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S.and other countries. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo and Quadro are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the US. and other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
2. HP RGS requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
3. With Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 (TBMT 3.0)
1. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
2. This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
3. HP Installer Kit for Linux(R) includes drivers for 64-bit versions of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux(R) 6.7 and 7, SUSE Linux(R) Enterprise Desktop 11 and Ubuntu 14.04. Red Hat Enterprise Linux(R) (1-year paper license only) is available as a second operating system.
4. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
5. Some vPro functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required.
6. For hard drives and solid state drives, 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
7. Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 Double Sided-Version 1.0 Media.
8. With Blu-Ray, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. HD-DVD movies cannot be played on this Desktop PC.
9. Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
10. Optional or add-on feature.
11. EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
12. External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
13. HP RGS requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
14. HP Performance Advisor requires Windows and an internet connection.