of ECC memory7
Dual Thunderbolt™ 3
View full ZBook 15 G3 Mobile Workstation specifications
View full ZBook 15 G2 Mobile Workstation specifications
“–Gary Adcock, Workflow Consultant, Studio 37 Inc.
Unleashed with the power of Thunderbolt, HP's ZBook mobile workstations are designed for the next generation of Production and Post users. HP's ZBook has capability to drive your next project or production with performance previously not seen in laptop based solutions.”
I like this
©Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Core Inside, Xeon and Ultrabook are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. AMD and FirePro are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft’s support, please see Microsoft’s Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle
Screen image courtesy of Autodesk, Motus Motorcycles, and Intergraph™ Corporation. Hexagon Geospatial is a part of Intergraph Corporation.
*HP Z Turbo Drive is available on the HP ZBook 15 G2 only.
**HP DreamColor is available on the HP ZBook 15 only.
1. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com
2. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16GB (for Windows 7) and up to 30GB (for Windows 8.1) of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
3. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
4. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
5. Thunderbolt is new technology. Thunderbolt cable and Thunderbolt device (sold separately) must be compatible with Windows. To determine whether your device is Thunderbolt Certified for Windows, see thunderbolttechnology.net/products
6. HP RGS requires a Windows or Linux operating system and Internet access.
7. HP Performance Advisor requires Windows and Internet access.
8. Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 Double Sided-Version 1.0 Media.
9. NVIDIA Optimus and AMD Dynamic Switchable Graphics is enabled by default. If you choose to disable this functionality, Intel® integrated graphics will not be used.
10. HP Client Security requires Windows.
11. HP Drive Encryption requires Windows. Data is protected prior to Drive Encryption login. Turning the PC off or into hibernate logs out of Drive Encryption and prevents data access.
12. Microsoft Security Essentials and Microsoft Defender require internet access.
13. HP PageLift requires Windows 8.
14. The Computrace agent is shipped turned off, and must be activated by customers when they purchase a subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S.
15. EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net
16. External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
17. 802.11 wireless is an optional add- on feature and requires wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
18. ePrint requires an Internet connection to a HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see http://www.hp.com/eprint
19. With Blu-ray, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. HD-DVD movies cannot be played on this Desktop PC.
20. 4G module is optional, must be configured at the factory and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G not available on all products, in all regions.
21. HD content required to view HD images.
22. This system may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 7. See microsoft.com/windows/windows-7
23. Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
24. If configured with the HP DreamColor display, NVIDIA Optimus graphics will not be enabled.
25. Intel Widi not supported when using Dreamcolor displays where Optimus is disabled.
26. WWAN connection requires wireless data service contract, network support, and is not available in all areas. Contact service provider to determine the coverage area and availability. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
27. MSE requires Windows 7 and internet access for updates.
28. The Wireless Hotspot application requires an active internet connection and separately purchased data plan. While HP Wireless Hotspot is active, on-device applications will continue to work and will use the same data plan as the wireless hotspot. Wireless Hotspot data usage may incur additional charges. Check with your provider for plan details. Requires Windows 8.
29. GPS access requires an unobstructed path to multiple satellites. Performance may be affected if/when used inside of buildings, bridges or heavily congested metropolitan areas. Requires separately purchased GPS navigation software available from multiple GPS applications.
30. Intel AT security requires a separately purchased Absolute Computrace service subscription and must be activated and configured. Check with Absolute for availability in your country. Intel and HP assume no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting therefrom. Contact intel.com for more information.
31. Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
32. Lookup Tool at hp.com/go/lookuptool. Additional HP Care Pack Services information by product is available at hp.com/go/carepack. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location.
33. Transfer rates up to 1600 MT/s.