Dual Thunderbolt™ 3
View full ZBook 17 G3 specs
“– Shaun Frazier, Director of Information Technology, RAMSA
We issue the ZBook 17 Workstation when our design staff needs to be mobile and they need a lot of power out on the road.”
I like this
Screen images courtesy of Autodesk, Morgan Motor Company, and The ANT Group.
* Available 1H2016
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Core Inside, Xeon and Ultrabook are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. AMD and FirePro are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft’s support, please see Microsoft’s Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle
Screen images courtesy of Autodesk and Murtaza Ahmed.
1. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16GB (for Windows 7) and up to 30GB (for Windows 8.1) of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
3. Weight will vary by configuration.
4. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
5. Thunderbolt is new technology. Thunderbolt cable and Thunderbolt device (sold separately) must be compatible with Windows. To determine whether your device is Thunderbolt Certified for Windows, see thunderbolttechnology.net/products .
6. HP RGS requires a Windows or Linux operating system and Internet access.
7. HP Performance Advisor requires Windows and Internet access.
8. ECC Memory is an optional feature available with Intel® Xeon® configurations.
9. MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack