HP Mobile Workstations
view full HP ZBook Studio specifications
storage with dual
HP Z Turbo Drive G2*
storage with dual
HP Z Turbo Drive G2*
Remote Graphics Software
Remote Graphics Software
Ultrabook, Intel, Intel Logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft and Windows are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corproati9n in the U.S. ad other countries. NVIDIA and Quadro are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft’s support, please see Microsoft’s Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle
* Available 1H2016
1. Install all the latest drivers for your Thunderbolt device before connecting the device to the Thunderbolt port. Thunderbolt cable and Thunderbolt device (sold separately) must be compatible with Windows. To determine whether your device is Thunderbolt Certified for Windows, see https://thunderbolttechnology.net/products .
2. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16GB (for Windows 7) and up to 30GB (for Windows 8.1) of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
3. Weight will vary by configuration.
4. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
5. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
6. HP RGS requires a Windows or Linux operating system and Internet access.
7. MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack
8. ECC Memory is an optional feature available with Intel® Xeon™ configurations.
9. HP Performance Advisor requires Windows and Internet access.
10. “World's first quad core workstation UltrabookTM" *Based on HP's internal analysis of all mobile workstation models from any vendors with >200 thousand unit annual sales as of October 29, 2015, having Quad-core CPU's, with Intel's Ultrabook Certification.
11. HP Z Turbo Drive G2 1 TB NVMe PCIe SSD available in 1H16
12. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com
13. This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
14. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
15. Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
16. For storage drives GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 8.1/10) is reserved for system recovery software.
17. Thunderbolt™ 3 is new technology. Install all the latest drivers for your Thunderbolt device before connecting the device to the Thunderbolt port. Thunderbolt cable and Thunderbolt device (sold separately) must be compatible with Windows. To determine whether your device is Thunderbolt Certified for Windows, see https://thunderbolttechnology.net/products
18. Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
19. HD content required to view HD images.
20. Optional or add-on feature.
21. Microsoft Security Essentials requires Windows 7 and internet access.
22. HP ePrint Driver requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
23. The Computrace agent is shipped turned off, and must be activated by customers when they purchase a subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S.
24. This product ships with TPM 1.2 with option to upgrade to TPM 2.0. Upgrade utility is expected to be available by the end of 2015 via HP Customer Support.
25. BIOS Absolute Persistence module is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers purchase and activate a subscription. Service may be limited. Check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The optional subscription service of Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement . If Data Delete is utilized, the Recovery Guarantee payment is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either create a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
26. EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
27. External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
28. Intel® HD graphics 530 is configurable as a standalone graphics option; Intel® HD graphics P530; Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics P580 are only used when NVIDIA Optimus™ Technology is enabled