Your simple, scalable, affordable data storage
HP Storage Management Services provides adaptable, tailored solutions to meet your company's specific business needs. Our experts will build a storage plan to address your company's storage issues and provide value to the business. Upgrade your storage and avoid corporate systems becoming bogged down with data. Decrease your company's suffering from a lack of flexibility in storage rates.
HP Storage Management Services can help you respond to explosive data growth by consolidating storage hardware and reducing silos of data. These services support a Converged Storage architecture—so you can unify storage with your overall IT management for lower cost of ownership.
Our experts will assess your capacity demands, help you choose the best solution for your company from options such as the HP 3PAR platform, and then execute your optimum storage solution.
Control your company's operational costs by paying only for the allocated storage space you need, and have the ability to ramp it up or down depending on demand. You can also place your stored items in a tiered system, improving data security for a reasonable price. For data you need quickly, we provide performance-based solutions; for information you simply have to hold onto, we provide savings-based options:
- Virtualized Storage Services—improves storage utilization and data movement through data tiering
- Enterprise Storage—a high-end solution designed for your most critical information
- Data Center Storage—a lower-cost option that integrates the HP 3PAR platform, a key element of HP’s Converged Storage architecture
- Departmental Storage—when you need centralized storage for a specific department's information
- Storage Rationalization Assessment Services—a tier identifying placement assessment designed to reduce your storage costs by ensuring performance tiers are used only when necessary
- Storage Mapping Assessment Services—a storage mapping assessment within the identified tier producing a tactical bi-directional description and understanding of the storage to application relationship within the environment