HP Offers Fun Activities and Meaningful Gifts for the Holidays
PALO ALTO, Calif. -- This holiday season, HP offers resources to help families connect and fulfill the wishes of gift givers everywhere with a selection of printers, PCs, and customized printing projects and publishing options.
Create connections for the happiest of holidays(1)
HP offers holiday-themed tools and resources to help families connect with loved ones, prepare for the holidays and get the most out of their time together.
Beginning Nov. 21, HP Holiday Headquarters plans to offer a complete destination for customers this season, providing everything they need to create an unlimited array of creative products—including photo cards, festive decorations and personalized gifts:
- HP Combo Packs bundle together the essential printing supplies for families to create high-quality holiday printing projects at home. Downloadable templates available at hp.com/holiday work with HP Combo Packs to create beautifully designed and easy-to-make gifts. Select HP Combo Packs include: Original HP Ink cartridges (HP 564, 920 or 933 ink), 20 free sheets of photo paper in sizes 4x6 and 5x7-inch, and envelopes to create personalized gifts and crafts. HP Combo Packs start at $26.99.
- For a limited time, HP is offering free Holiday Gift Packs with select ink purchases. The Holiday Gift Packs include photo paper for printing cards or photo gifts as well as a swatch book of holiday printing ideas. Additional information is available at hp.com/holiday.
- Snapfish by HP is collaborating with American Greetings to offer customers new contemporary greeting card designs, marrying Snapfish’s photo personalization with American Greetings’ extensive lineup of social expression and content. Customers can also mail personalized greeting cards directly to friends and family this holiday season with Snapfish’s new Mail for Me service. Cards start at $2, and are available in hundreds of unique designs.
- HP offers new printable content from Mattel to its web-connected printers. Children and families now can print special holiday coloring pages, crafts and calendars featuring characters and toys from Barbie™ and Hot Wheels™ without the need of a PC.(2) In addition, families can opt to have content delivered after school or whenever they choose directly to their printer through HP’s Scheduled Delivery service.(3)
Stylish all-in-ones for the space savvy(1)
HP offers the gift of style and space with beautifully designed, compact printers and PCs:
- New for the holidays, the HP ENVY 120 e-All-in-One printer is a sleek, web-connected printer featuring a slim and compact design. With whisper-quiet operation and a large, adjustable touchscreen display that retracts after printing, the HP ENVY 120 maintains a streamlined appearance when not in use and blends seamlessly in any space for single apartment dwellers and large families alike. Ideal for the family on the go, the HP ENVY 120 comes equipped with HP ePrint and wireless direct for printing from virtually anywhere from a mobile device.(4,5) Available for $249.99.
- The HP ENVY 23 TouchSmart All-in-One PC is equipped with a 23-inch high-definition (HD) display, 10-point multitouch technology and a beautifully simple design, ideal for the modern and connected family. For endless entertainment for the whole family, the HP ENVY 23 offers Beats Audio and exclusive HP innovations such as the HP TrueVision HD webcam, HP Connected Photo(6) and HP Connected Music powered by Meridian,(7) as well as full-license versions of Cyberlink PowerDirector and PhotoDirector. Prices start at $999.99 at HP Home & Home Office and select retailers.
Personalized gifts for the memory maker(1)
HP brings cheer that will last far beyond the holiday season by offering a wide selection of photo gifts including new HP Mounted Photos, HP Custom Cover Photo Books with same-day pickup and HP Premium Canvas with same- or next-day pickup.
Shoppers crunched for time can create and order these new photo gifts online and pick them up at participating retailers:
- Refresh a room instantly with an HP Mounted Photo, available in 5x7-inch or 8x10-inch sizes, starting under $10 at Walmart with same day pickup. This unique offering features a silver-look edge and comes ready to hang or display on a tabletop with included stand.
- It’s easy to turn photos into gallery-quality art with the new HP Premium Canvas, starting around $30. HP Premium Canvas can be created in-store or online and picked up the same day nationwide at most Walmart stores.
- HP offers a new 8x11-inch HP Custom Cover Photo Book, starting at under $25. With HP innovation, Walmart is the first retailer worldwide to offer this beautiful photo book design with same-day pickup, making it a great sentimental, last-minute gift option.
- With Snapfish FreeStyler, a new editing tool that gives users more creative control to create one-of-a-kind photo books, customers can now do more with photos and text, and select from new photo book designs. Stunning lay-flat photo books in 8x11-inch and 11x14-inch sizes also are new this holiday, and make great heartfelt gifts that friends and family can cherish for years to come. Snapfish photo books start at $5.99.
Powerful presents for the traveling techie(1)
HP has PCs to help the busy college student, globetrotter or road warrior stay entertained and productive, wherever they are.
- The HP ENVY x2 is an ultraportable and ultrathin hybrid PC weighing a sleek 3.1 pounds,(8) and offering the advantages of two devices in one. The HP ENVY x2 has a detachable screen that becomes a full tablet when separated from the keyboard via a seamless magnetic latch, transitioning from a productive workspace to entertainment powerhouse. Starting at $849.99. A video tour of the inventive HP ENVY x2 is available at HP’s TheNextBench.com.
- The HP ENVY SpectreXT Touchsmart Ultrabook™ features an all-metal design and 15.6-inch diagonal multitouch Radiance Full HD(9) display with IPS technology, making it the ideal mobile companion for those who seek sophistication and substance. The HP SpectreXT TouchSmart Ultrabook is HP’s first notebook with Intel® Thunderbolt technology(10) for blazing-fast transfer of music, movies and data to external devices. Starting at $1,399.99.
- The HP ENVY Touchsmart Ultrabook 4 delivers powerful performance in an eye-catching metal design that measures 23 mm thin and weighs 4.77 pounds.(8) The HP ENVY Touchsmart Ultrabook 4 features a 14-inch multitouch HD(9) display, a booming subwoofer with Beats Audio and optional AMD graphics with 2 GB of graphics memory. Starting at $799.99.
Stocking stuffers for the smart spender(1)
Customers can polish off their gift lists with tech that impress at great prices.
- The HP Bluetooth® Portable Speaker is ideal for mobile music lovers who enjoy crisp, clean sound from a wireless device—and features 10 hours of battery life.(11) Available for $79.99.
- The HP Touch to Pair Mouse is the first wireless mouse with near field communication (NFC). This mouse has an impressive nine months of battery life(11) and, thanks to the highly precise laser sensor, it works on almost every surface. Available for $39.99.
- The Snapfish Animated and 3-D Backpack Tags make personal belongings stand out with fun colors and holiday templates. Starting at $3.99.
Visit TheNextBench.com for more holiday shopping tips, information on HP’s newest products and a Black Friday Cheat Sheet.
(1) Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.
(2) Requires a wireless access point and an internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements, and requires a firmware upgrade. For details, www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
(3) Not all apps can be set up for scheduled delivery and not for all printer models.
(4) Requires an internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other HP ePrint details is available at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
(5) An app or driver may be required to use HP wireless direct, for more info go to www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
(6) Supported on Android and iOS operating systems. Snapfish by HP mobile app download and Snapfish membership required. Internet service required and not included.
(7) Availability of features varies by country. Streaming services may require a paid subscription. May not be compatible with all music files. Not compatible with DRM tracks. Internet access is required and not included.
(8) Actual weight will vary by configuration.
(9) High-definition content is required for high-definition images.
(10) Thunderbolt is new technology. Install all the latest drivers for Thunderbolt device before connecting the device to the Thunderbolt port. Thunderbolt cable and Thunderbolt device (sold separately) must be compatible with Windows. To determine whether a device is Thunderbolt Certified for Windows, see https://thunderbolttechnology.net/products.
(11) Battery life varies depending on product configuration, model, settings, loaded applications, utilized features. As with all batteries, maximum capacity decreases with time and use. Battery life times based on MobileMark 2007 battery benchmark. Reported times are with wireless functionality off.
Intel is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. AMD is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statements concerning expected development, performance, market share or competitive performance relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the competitive pressures faced by HP’s businesses; the development and transition of new products and services (and the enhancement of existing products and services) to meet customer needs and respond to emerging technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its customers, suppliers and partners; the protection of HP's intellectual property assets, including intellectual property licensed from third parties; integration and other risks associated with business combination and investment transactions; the hiring and retention of key employees; assumptions related to pension and other post-retirement costs and retirement programs; the execution, timing and results of restructuring plans, including estimates and assumptions related to the cost and the anticipated benefits of implementing those plans; expectations and assumptions relating to the execution and timing of cost reduction programs and restructuring and integration plans; the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; and other risks that are described in HP’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2012 and HP’s other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including HP’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2011. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers’ most complex challenges in every region of the world. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com.