- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
Fixed Port L2 Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 2620 Switch Series
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- The HP 2620 Switch Series consists of five switches with 10/100 connectivity. The HP 2620-24 Switch is a fanless switch with quiet operation, making it ideal for deployments in open spaces.
The HP 2620-24-PPoE+ Switch, HP 2620-24-PoE+ Switch, and HP 2620-48-PoE+ Switch are IEEE 802.3af- and IEEE 802.3at-compliant switches and provide up to 30 W per powered port. The HP 2620-48 Switch has variable speed fans for quiet operation.
All 2620 series switches include two 10/100/1000BASE-T ports and two SFP slots for Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity. An optional redundant external power supply is also available to provide redundancy in the event of a power supply failure.
With IPv4/IPv6 static and RIP routing, robust security and management features, free lifetime warranty, and free software updates, the HP 2620 Switch Series is a cost-effective solution for customers who are building converged enterprise edge networks.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Layer 4 prioritization: enables prioritization based on TCP/UDP port numbers
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues
- Class of Service (CoS): sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ
- Rate limiting: sets per-port ingress enforced maximums and per-port, per-queue minimums
- Auto-MDIX: provides automatic adjustments for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
- IPv6: IPv6 host: allows the switches to be managed and deployed at the edge of an IPv6 network. Dual stack (IPv4/IPv6): provides a transition mechanism from IPv4 to IPv6; supports connectivity for both protocols. MLD snooping: forwards IPv6 multicast traffic to the appropriate interface; prevents IPv6 multicast traffic from flooding the network.
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE): provides up to 15.4 W per port to IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE-powered devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras
- IEEE 802.3at Power Over Ethernet Plus: provides up to 30 W per port to IEEE 802.3 for PoE-/PoE+-powered devices such as video IP phones, IEEE 802.11n wireless access points, and advanced pan/tilt/zoom security cameras
- Pre-standard PoE support: detects and provides power to pre-standard PoE devices; see list of supported devices in the product FAQ at www.hp.com/networking/support
Resiliency and high availability
- External redundant power supply: provides high reliability
- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP) and HP port trunking: support up to 24 trunks, each with up to 8 links (ports) per trunk
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees
- SmartLink: provides easy-to-configure link redundancy of active and standby links
- Dual flash images: provides independent primary and secondary operating system files for backup while upgrading
- Friendly port names: allows assignment of descriptive names to ports
- Multiple configuration files: stores easily to the flash image
- Port mirroring: enables traffic on a port to be simultaneously sent to a network analyzer for monitoring
- sFlow (RFC 3176): delivers wire-speed traffic accounting and monitoring configured by SNMP and CLI with three terminal encrypted receivers
Primary port type
Maximum number of ports
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are the HP's recommended retail prices at the time of publication and exclude applicable taxes. Prices, promotions, specifications, availability and terms of offers set out herein may change without prior notice and are applicable for Vietnam only. Prices are only indicative and are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers set out herein may vary from reseller prices and offers.