- For Home
- For Business
- For Home
- For Business
- The HP 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB and branch office access layer deployments. A powerful HP Networking ASIC delivers low latency, more packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption to this robust Basic Layer 3 switch that supports modular stacking, 10GbE, RIP routing, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow and IPv6.
The HP 2920 Switch Series can be managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) software for a single view of your entire network and is ready for the Software-defined Network (SDN) with OpenFlow support.
- High performance Gigabit Ethernet switching for enterprise edge, SMB and branch offices with stacking, static & RIP routing, IPv6, ACLs and sFlow.
- Modular 10GbE uplinks (SFP+ and 10GBASE-T).
- Removable and upgradeable power supplies for up to 1440W PoE+.
- Software-defined Network (SDN) Ready with OpenFlow support.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phones support.
Flexible, Scalable and SDN Ready Access Layer Switches
- The HP 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB and branch office access layer deployments.
- Cost-effective pay as you grow modular stacking, support for up to four 10GBASE-T (or SFP+) links and upgradeable power supplies allow your network to quickly scale when needed.
- Robust Basic Layer 3 feature set includes static and RIP routing, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 and requires no software licensing.
- Software-defined Network (SDN) enabled with OpenFlow support for your network.
High Performance and Power at the Edge
- The HP 2920 Switch Series is designed with a powerful HP Networking ASIC, providing low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption so the network can support the media-rich, bandwidth intensive applications your business depends on.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your network application requirements.
- With up to 740W of internal PoE+ power, the 2920 Switch Series can easily scale to 1440 Watts with a simple connection to an external power supply (EPS) or redundant power supply (RPS).
- Plug and play stacking with automated failover enhances network resiliency and RPS support delivers power redundancy.
- Efficient 80plus.org Silver Grade Power Supplies, Energy Efficient Ethernet and LLDP-MED conserve energy resources. Removable power supplies reduce downtime during upgrades and servicing.
Security and Quality of Service You Can Rely On
- The HP 2920 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances and help protect your data from both inside and outside attacks.
- Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Powerful multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with a Single View of the Network
- The HP 2920 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software to provide end-to-end network transparency with a consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.
- 44 10/100/1000 ports, 4 dual-personality 10/100/1000 ports, 2 module slots
- PoE+ on selected models
- 130.9 Mpps, maximum, depending on model
- Switching capacity:
- 176 Gbps, maximum, depending on model
- PoE capability:
- 740 W PoE+, maximum, depending on model
- Stacking capabilities:
- 4 switches
- Management features:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- configuration menu
- out-of-band management (RJ-45 Ethernet)
- SNMP Manager
- in-line and out-of-band
- out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or Micro USB)
Primary port type
Maximum number of ports
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are the HP's recommended retail prices at the time of publication and exclude applicable taxes. Prices, promotions, specifications, availability and terms of offers set out herein may change without prior notice and are applicable for Vietnam only. Prices are only indicative and are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers set out herein may vary from reseller prices and offers.